3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
neperenosimyy 26.10.19 04:08 am

Stellaris: Ancient Relics Story Pack (Stellaris)

Question to knowledgeable if you buy this Supplement, it will only be active on 2.3 or earlier also will play? for example 1.9.1
15 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xaks_342 26.10.19

Only on 2.3, how do you think it's supposed to earn if all the content is entered in the update ?

n
neperenosimyy 26.10.19

Xaks_342
Well, the possibility of undoing the paradoxes did, suddenly made and adaptation.

X
Xaks_342 26.10.19

unbearable
Why they should do the adaptation? Why should they support older versions? which play units. Have you seen even one company who have released a DLC for the old version of the game ?

n
neperenosimyy 26.10.19

Xaks_342
was hoping to see at least one, but probably not destiny.

G
Grevon 26.10.19

unbearable
If you have bought the game, the game itself is updated to version 2.3 and then the new DLS can play

n
neperenosimyy 26.10.19

Grevon
It is clear. )) but I don't play the updates, I like 1.91 ))

G
Grevon 26.10.19

intolerable wrote:
It is clear. )) but I don't play the updates, I like 1.91 ))
Yes this version is best, but you're not who bothers to download a pirated version of the game 2.3 and play two games 1.9 and 2.3

n
neperenosimyy 26.10.19

Grevon
well, the fact that I don't like 2.3 )))) and 2.2, etc.))) has turned in my opinion not in that game which was in the beginning. Now she reminds simulator official galactic scale. Not research and management at the level of the Emperor Empire, military action which is not stretched on a long journey in a few tens of minutes, as it was in the beginning.

G
Grevon 26.10.19

unbearable
similarly, the engines decided and many did, but to see the excavations you not who does not prevent to use cheats on all the research and quickly develop and explore health

n
neperenosimyy 26.10.19

Grevon
yeah, maybe, but I agree the game is not the same ))) Can certainly try, but so far no rules ))))

G
Grevon 26.10.19

unbearable
Oh after they have become slots to do this only for certain weapons has become not interested, so I sometimes still play version 1.0, but 1.9 is still more interesting

n
neperenosimyy 26.10.19

Grevon
1.9 it is the point at which they could go through the development of the strategy for the unknown, but chose to go off the beaten path, like the economy and things that in one form or another was found earlier. it is sad.

G
Grevon 26.10.19

unbearable
can conceive and return everything back )))

n
neperenosimyy 26.10.19

Grevon
unlikely ))) Now has its own fan base, which prevail in number over other. And they are all happy )))

V
Victour Delacrouis 26.10.19

can someone put a patch 3.3.1?