3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IBitch 19.11.20 03:52 am

Playing for the first time and what to remember and what to stock up on? (Outlast)

Well, what to do in the game, what will help me always, and xs I why suck, I know that the game is not just very terrible, but still the first time.. Who played the scary it?
6 Comments
Sort by:
n
namaste.108 19.11.20

Look for batteries for the camera. And the game, sometimes able to scare. Play, a nice game!

T
Tiger Goose 19.11.20

Don't blink the batteries. Also try not to miss documents and notes. The documents are scattered around the building. And notes (led by the main character) appear when certain events are recorded on camera. Documents and notes are best not to be missed, as they shed light on important events that directly preceded the game.

You'll be afraid in half an hour. But to be nervous, perhaps, will be the whole game, as there are very few leisurely walks here, almost always someone hangs on the tail, so you need to act quickly. Well, they're going to throw up some nasty situations. When the most unpleasant of them happened, I thought, "Here's to you and on. I'm so screwed. So what do we do now?"

I
IBitch 19.11.20

Tiger Goose
Thank you very much)

k
killycrok 19.11.20

Alexsander_228
Stock up on toilet paper :)

L
Lavuer 19.11.20

Remember: scour all the corners in search of batteries.
Stock up: a valerian for the heart and a fire extinguisher for the anus.

T
TheBestGame TV 19.11.20

Be careful every second.