3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
chifranov.oleg 19.11.20 03:52 am

Micro-friezes as you approach NPS (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello everyone)) such a problem, settings on ultra. When approaching nps, even to geese and so on. there is a short-term drawdown of the phps from about 60 to 52-56 and a frieze or a series of friezes. In the frieze moments, all four processor cores are 100% loaded, very short-loaded (i5 6500,), video gtx 1060. Even in the village of White Garden. Frees are similar to 2-3 frames at 60Hz. Tried all the combinations of settings, the difference did not see, friezes remain ... Maybe who had a similar problem? can anyone have ideas, how to solve?
12 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 19.11.20

Tolik Badikov
He also wrote that drawdown and friezes.

B
Bupycop 19.11.20

chifranov.oleg
I propose to declare a minute of silence, in honor of those lost 4-8 frames, I do not even know how you can play with such fps ...

w
warp 37 19.11.20

The game is not very well optimized for processors.

c
chifranov.oleg 19.11.20

Bupycop
What does the footage have to do with it? they don't strain... I just gave a detailed description of the problem. And the problem is that along with these drawdowns there are very noticeable friezes, everything seems to stop for a fraction of a second, even in the initial location of such, and that in Novigrad will be the same xs

c
chifranov.oleg 19.11.20

to the question that knows, can the percentage reduce the frequencies when heated above 60 degrees? Noticed an interesting thing, came home, turned on the comp and immediately the Witcher turned on, no friezes and the download of the tdc no higher than 80% after 5 minutes of the game again friezes appeared ... Temperature in the game 61-66 degrees steadily

A
Assassins11148 19.11.20

chifranov.oleg
THAT'S THE PROBLEM. Drawdowns from 60 to 52! How is that even possible?! It's unbearable! No, really, why write that? I, for example, always play at 30-40, with drawdowns up to 20 (in rare cases) and nothing

k
kentavrik7 19.11.20

chifranov.oleg
Yes, due to overheating, it is possible to "land" and decline in performance, even it is possible to restart the computer. As far as I know, this is being dealt with by the "dispersal". Well, certainly not a fact)

k
kentavrik7 19.11.20

Assassins11148
Envious)

A
Assassins11148 19.11.20

kentavrik7
Not without sin... :D

a
aleks1979 19.11.20

chifranov.oleg
You answered yourself.
chifranov.oleg wrote:
All 4 processor cores are 100% loaded
Also, if you include "super hair" for NPS, not every card will cope with it.

X
X_ray_83 19.11.20

chifranov.oleg
Percent is not very to be honest his version although more than 6600 should be for this video, ie the acceleration is needed !

M
MagicHero 19.11.20

Assassins11148 wrote:
THAT'S THE PROBLEM. Drawdowns from 60 to 52! How is that even possible?! It's unbearable! No, really, why write that? I, for example, always play at 30-40, with drawdowns up to 20 (in rare cases) and nothing
Actually, it's a problem. For example, I do not like to play if drawdowns go below 60 because there are micro friezes that irritate. It is necessary that the game worked perfectly smoothly and always, but to achieve this in some games is impossible and have to measure with it. In the witch 3, on the maxims, without hair (fashion on turning hair on the Herald and inclusion on monsters does not work) but with shadows 2 times higher than on the ultras and mod and increased range of drawing, all the same on the new video card the game began to work without frises and only in the novigrad on the square can brake and so in the rest of the city is smoothly going. I also came to the conclusion that in the 10th wind of microfreezes when the fps fall from 60 to 56-58 are almost invisible in contrast to the 7th.