3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Q
QUAKE885 19.11.20 03:53 am

Wild run free? (The Crew)

I a little misunderstood, the supplement of the wild run was also given away for free as well as the game or not? I have a summit and shops with motorcycles available.
22 Comments
Sort by:
S
Setesh 19.11.20

No of course

A
ArtyVision 19.11.20

First, try to buy a motorcycle. Or at least click on the "y" or "b" in the open world, it's part of the add-on that the game will request right away if you don't have it.

C
Camper88 19.11.20

in the original is available to the point of graphics and then with the release of Wild run pumped became difficult as the details are not for the tests but for the pvp

T
Turok307 19.11.20

No, only until October 11.
Spoiler

e
evil.burmistroff 19.11.20

QUAKE885
Jubisoft did not give wild wounds even to those who have a season pass and gold version
And you want him to be a.

m
m1c4d0 19.11.20

A writes, sho is a Wild Run :)

w
wiedzmin6891 19.11.20

Turok307
Will it be handed out before that number, or after the 11th, will they close access to the game that it was downloaded for free today?

D
Dmitriy16994 19.11.20

Who says she's temporary? You read the agreement at all when you add the game to your library.

T
TG1K986 19.11.20

m1c4d0
She writes that to everyone. In the game, try to use moto, immediately in the store throws to buy!

D
Dymyaschiy Demon 19.11.20

Tell me!!! Is it possible to tie this free version to the desired region??? And you can buy Wild Run to the free version??? (And don't yell at me that I'm a noob or a schoolboy left)

R
Rizio 19.11.20

TG1K986
as well as the summit, and without the summit, as far as I understand, it will not be possible to pass the story - right? What should we do then? I don't get it at all.

T
TG1K986 19.11.20

Maurizio Riethery
I haven't gone through much, so I can't say that. But the fact that in the free versions there is no "wild wound" it is known for sure)

B
Bombardirovschik 19.11.20

Big Dee
Big Dee wrote: And you can buy Wild Run to the free version???
In my free distribution just made to buy a fork wounds to the free version, and more DLS will soon appear.

S
Slowery 19.11.20

God, what idiots....
Wild Run is a global addition that also affected the main game (weather, graphics, etc.), but that would get all the add-on buns - you have to pay.

R
Rizio 19.11.20

TG1K986
I'm sorry, it's still not clear a little :) but thank you for at least such an answer

Slowery
except to call everyone "idiots" - you can't do anything else? :) better to answer the questions of newcomers who are really difficult to understand

V
Vitekpk Shevelev 19.11.20

#0_35 error gives out what to do who knows just this free version

p
pavel82016 19.11.20

Today took away a free wild run, or rather at the entrance to the game asks for the activation of the key, but in return gave the usual The Crew, now again 20 gigs. You've got to rock! Who knows, I'll have to re-pass the levels?

R
Rust_y 19.11.20

pavel82016
What was your free Wild Run?

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 19.11.20

m1c4d0
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no It's just a menu and a couple of global features like improved rain. I am sure that with the release of the new DLS will be replaced menu at all. Try to pump to the monster/drift/drag car and be surprised that the game will require DLS.

p
pavel82016 19.11.20

Rust_y
set on the stock as a normal The Crew, and stood up to it. Now it works again without a key.