3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexNik 19.11.20 03:54 am

No people... (The Crew)

Is it an online game or not? Having passed to the 25 level and could not ever go with anyone ... on the map - one or two cripples and all the devils. I'm alone today.
Is that what's called online now? ) In the lobby you can at least a year sag - to no avail (
The rest of the game likes... but online to call it... Yab didn't become a pancake.
22 Comments
Sort by:
D
DiMAKES 19.11.20

AlexNik
This is the new technology of Ubisoft "Cool" Multiplayer, and seriously, it is a new Underground 2 with a big map, new machines and some incomprehensible iron tuning

A
AlexNik 19.11.20

Yes, to put me on tuning with a break... I wanted to both in GTA5 with the people on The Light... And here you are (the people there is no such thing as a niff.

D
DimakSerpg 19.11.20

AlexNik look for problems with his provider, ipi and all that. I don't have a problem, people are constantly on the map. The multiplayer has become already on the faster than two days ago. Looking in Miami, as far as I understand the location of the search also matters.

K
Krolleg 19.11.20

DimakSerpg
The fact is that each region has its own rating. And it should be earned everywhere on clan quests and PVP. And if many people don't open up, people are only chasing in the first three regions. Over time, all regions will have roughly the same number of people.
He is a Pentecostal, but only recently got to Las Vegas and still has not bought a rally car)

A
AlexNik 19.11.20

DimakSerpg
Well, if there were problems... - there would be no one at all... I'm so one and a half cripples some crawl sometimes) rating 25 times ... There are off-road and sports car and all the... The map is almost all open....

P
Portmen 19.11.20

the same thing, I'm sitting in the lobby for 40 minutes, not a single person.

A
Alex Coachman 19.11.20

Portmen
Perhaps IP is not white and because of the strict NAT no one can join.

A
AlexNik 19.11.20

Alex Coachman
Is that really? My provider, for example, does not provide white IP at all. But never in online games have not a problem. In the same GTA - the people were hooked as much as running

H
Hudson 19.11.20

Yesterday was driving from New York to Los Angeles, so players on the roads in the southern states - as in Moscow in a good traffic jam.

n
nominar 19.11.20

The same problem, the provider of white ip does not give, everywhere everything is normal online works, and only payday 2, well, that's still the crew does not work.

A
AlexNik 19.11.20

Karoche - with white IP - fairy tale. I called you... I'm going to take pills... Paid.... But yes - now I have a white IP - but nothing has changed... The cards are empty...

A
Alex Coachman 19.11.20

AlexNik
In GAT 4 I had a problem that because of the gray ipi and strict NAT was not looking for a server. So wrote the game that too strict NAT.

A
AlexNik 19.11.20

Alex Coachman
Well, I don't write anything... And the players as if there are... One... Two.. at stake. A couple of times there were even pieces of 5 ) But certainly a pancake - no pancake corks from the players - as they write here ) on one forum here dug:

The way to find ways to get rid of different shoals of the theme will be supplemented. If someone knows how to solve a problem with the game - write here.

To improve the connect with other players, I recommend doing the following:

1. Go to Uplay settings, tab the net and remove all ticks

2. Open the following ports:

3001 (used by the game)
80 (used by yuple)
443 (used by yuplay)
13,000 (used by yuplay)
13005 (used by yuplay)
13200 (used by yuplay)

Only as on my cunning router ports open - I can understand the fig. All checked - all closed)

R
Razlojenec 19.11.20

I wanted to buy this game purely because of the multiplayer, and there turns out even people online is not. At this pace in a week two about this game will not even remember.

G
Gray_Wolf 95 19.11.20

Razlojenec
You didn't want to buy it. There are people online, but it's stupid. The game came out quite fit, soon and online will fix, remember what was with Gta V

A
AlexNik 19.11.20

Wolf_57
Yes - the toy is good. I hope they'll patch up the cartoon. Well, I'll see the story pass)

R
Razlojenec 19.11.20

Wolf_57
That's when they'll fix it.

G
Gray_Wolf 95 19.11.20

Pavel82
I'm playing of course. I earn $1,000 a day

T
Temnyy_Master 19.11.20

I have at home held 2 providers, when the game from one, in the system writes nat type 2 with restrictions, with this internet people online 1-3 on the whole card, include the second internet just nat 2 without limitation, then online in the region already from 5 people, and on the whole map of the dofiga, so the provider is to blame.

N
No More Lies 19.11.20

AlexNik I bought this game purely because of the cartoon and regretted it. None of your advice helped me. The only way out is to change the provider. As soon as I did not pervert with my system)), as was a strict nat and remained. Pumped 23 level, boredom can breathe, the plot absolutely does not catch, in the online couple of people 24 hours a day, in short if I knew in advance would not take these rollers for one and a half killer.