3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Intrahol 19.11.20 03:54 am

Carrying goods (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Good afternoon to all! People who know, tell the uninformed how you can increase the delivery time of the goods. And then so much drove, and not once has not brought without damage or delays, and all because of the haste of delivery, well, I'm not interested in racing on tractors to arrange . Maybe there is a mod, you can fix it, so on the and on the way, but nothing sensible did not find. I'd really appreciate it.
20 Comments
Sort by:
g
gans194 19.11.20

Intrahol
There is no in this and is a game for the time to deliver the cargo, but in the cargo manager you can choose a cargo with a longer delivery time

w
wik412 19.11.20

Intrahol
Are there any fashions for the economy?

g
gans194 19.11.20

Intrahol
There is no in this and is a game for the time to deliver the cargo, but in the cargo manager you can choose a cargo with a longer delivery time

V
Viktor.T. 19.11.20

Intrahol
Sleep off in the settings.

S
SlavikSD 19.11.20

Intrahol
In the economy file, reduce the average speed of delivery of goods. Line of simulation_avg_speed
Reduce by 3-4 kmh, or you will still have time in Africa natives to drive))

A
Alarickus 19.11.20

Intrahol
Intrahol
And good to you! Tell me, how can you not keep up? Even if you go without exceeding the speed limit and traffic rules, you always arrive at the delivery point about 45 - 60 minutes earlier. Damage to the cargo is most likely a consequence of not a neat ride? There is no such problem as lateness in the game, for this reason there are no such mods (I'm not sure of course I am 100%).

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 19.11.20

Intrahol
I got on the wheel, broke the load stopped, the rest of everything on the conscience of the driver, that is, just as you enter the turns, and at what speed, the car can be put on its side, and this is not to mention that you catch in the next row.
With the cargo never was late, sleep can not stand, it immediately disconnected, so as already noted, the reason may be the need for sleep. Always had time, and there was not enough time, specially cunning and reeling mileage, in order to get more experience, at the same time opened cities and roads (% of the roads explored).
And the races were just in truckers 2, 3, that's where it was terribly infuriating, in this respect the game was fuflo, but it's their highlight. Here I go normally, slowly, and all I have time, drive no wherever you need, well, if specifically, as already noted, circles do not wind up for experience. You know where you're at. Even with sleep all time, and now there are external orders, and there by hours of real time (game faster).

P
Podonok 71rus 19.11.20

That's what I made you.
https://yadi.sk/d/9nmWMfubvS5uW

S
SlavikSD 19.11.20

Podonok 71rus
It's very small 30kmh. With a default of 62 it was enough to reduce to 57-58

P
Podonok 71rus 19.11.20

SlavikSD
Let it crawl))

S
SlavikSD 19.11.20

Podonok 71rus
))) Interest will be lost. I came, and another week you can wander somewhere))

P
Podonok 71rus 19.11.20

SlavikSD
Well, since he's never defaulted in the whole game, I don't know how he's going, but it's going to be right for sure.)

S
SlavikSD 19.11.20

Podonok 71rus
))))

I
Intrahol 19.11.20

wik412
No, there is no fashion on the economy

I
Intrahol 19.11.20

SlavikSD
And more details can be, where is it all located?

I
Intrahol 19.11.20

Podonok 71rus
Thank you, I'll try it. As for sleep, of course you can turn it off, but for me is no longer Camilfo. Anyway, it's a trucker simulator, not a street racer.

S
SlavikSD 19.11.20

Intrahol
"Today at 4:16 p.m." the man gave you a reference to the modique. It's economy_data file. It's a line of simulation_avg_speed
In fashion put 30 kmh, by default 62. This is the average speed of delivery. Try to put 57 and make a flight.

I
Intrahol 19.11.20

Podonok 71rus
Well, such a driver I :)) well, I'm not interested in 1000 mare's dwigs, and that's not very good on the club. And for the file again thank you, I'm going to roll it around!!!

I
Intrahol 19.11.20

SlavikSD
Thank you for the info, I'll try it, then I'll adjust.

P
Podonok 71rus 19.11.20

Intrahol
I'm not a street racer either, I ride on a bench of 480 mares with a limit of 90) Sometimes I didn't have time only on the old profile with urgent orders, in the new profile they did not even open. I don't even need to. I have my own economy, I drive through tedit with my cart through the dispatcher cargoes)