3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sideush 26.10.19 04:08 am

Game on higher difficulty (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

I want to ask, but I somehow started the game on higher difficulty by default? Until I discovered this setting, I thought that the developers decided to make a second Bloodborne. Waiting for tips on how to play on a higher difficulty and what equipment is best to choose
8 Comments
Sort by:
R
RikoChiko 26.10.19

I was helped by a modification of the armor on the shield increase and the decrease of health. With her shield falls less and recovers quickly. The armor also choose to increase the shield.

B
BIG_CrasheR 26.10.19

As for me, so the level of difficulty in Andromeda, even the hardcore Sakira. After all, to overcome this visual complexity to the drain of the titles, will be able selected.

D
Derley 26.10.19

If the gold or platinum hold the wave ,there should not be a problem..In the story on higher difficulty just enemies less , but they are fatter..Even the widow with mad damage with one shot falling enemies,and in the cooperative, everything is fine with the damage

S
Sideush 26.10.19

Derley
So far I only mastered the EOS. On the increased difficulty of enemies was the same, only they're fatter, and the main character on the contrary are more vulnerable. Plus the behavior of the enemies on easy they don't run up on a near distance. For high - run stupidly at close range and surround.

S
Sideush 26.10.19

Recochica
There is quite a curve. Just three parts to this pass is easier on higher difficulty. And then, even on normal very hard.

R
RikoChiko 26.10.19

Sideush
I'm Curling pass, merge only because of the auto cover. Complete nonsense was to remove the buttons sticking to the shelters and squats.

z
zarj26rus 26.10.19

I do not know,platinum there is not difficult. In critical situations, just the way auto-adhesion to the shelters.
Went through the whole game with the gloves, helmet, and pants Ketov and armor of the exiles, I do not remember precisely as is called, but it can increase weapon damage. Profile first scout and then an Explorer. Weapon: black widow/esary, both are good, but better a widow. piranha module for homing plasma, and X3 the Ghost, if those guns run out of ammo. Of skills energy absorption cycle.masking and turbochared.

S
Sideush 26.10.19

Recochica
I am also on the Curling iron. Management horribly awry.