3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Padre Batista 19.11.20 03:54 am

Will Fallout work properly on this kind of dinosaur? (Fallout 3)

Hello everyone!
I'm not worried about iron, because the idea of medium-high should work (STALKER worked normally on such settings, they have system requirements with Fall identical)
But if that's iron:
Processor:Intel Celeron 1.5ggtz (two cores)
Video card:Intel HD Graphic
RAM:2GB
Please tell me, at the cottage on the note is very desirable to play!
Thank you in advance!
22 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexandrovitch 19.11.20

It is possible to start, but to play ... That's a different question. The processor is weak in frequency and describe more of your graphics card. It's interesting to see what the old mammoth is)

P
Padre Batista 19.11.20

GRiDOX
I can't write much, I only know that video memory 512 MB

C
CreMat0ry 19.11.20

Padre Batista
I think with this process will be problematic, but perhaps. P.S. But 7ka is not much friends with F3

P
Padre Batista 19.11.20

CreMat0ry
I don't know, in principle on the "urban" PC I dug into the files of the game was able to run on Win7 Ultimate :), and on the eight-core processor.But I heard that on x32 Wind problems Fall is not observed.
P.S. As written above, STALKER worked on this system well, even on acceptable graphics settings.

C
CreMat0ry 19.11.20

Padre Batista
Depending on what stalker P.S. Well, if at all it will be sad, you can mods everything to fix in F3 on performance. And it is better to immediately check before going to the country.

M
MunchkiN 616 19.11.20

in principle, it should. but the fact that there's a graphics card is probably very weak.

n
nirname 19.11.20

On such an iron - most likely yes, on similar systems starts and goes Oblivion. The graphics card should not be a big hindrance, the noticeable difference will be only in complex effects (lighting, reflections) and texture sizes. But the gameplay does not interfere. I can't say anything about Win7 Starter. XP works

P
Padre Batista 19.11.20

nirname
On XP in theory and should work much better than on the semer.

A
Andryuha Bondar 2 19.11.20

Yes

N
Nikolay Shimarov 19.11.20

There's no doubt about the game.

P
Padre Batista 19.11.20

What about a 32-bit seven and a little bit of a core processor?

n
nirname 19.11.20

Padre Batista
We just have to try. Download somewhere, and see how it goes. I liked how it works - buy, does not go - throw. 32 discharges are not a problem. The game is not new

V
Vkusnyy Hrust 19.11.20

Padre Batista
Bro I have the same system, only wind 8 and everything goes perfectly on the middle low.

l
loginoff93 19.11.20

Padre Batista
and that would not you put it and then look at yourself, correcting the graphone!)

L
Ludius69 19.11.20

Padre Batista
I passed it with such a system, the video card is also on 512 mb.

I
IGNIT 19.11.20

Ludius69
It's like heaven and earth, and it doesn't have a graphics card, it's a video that uses operative instead of video memory)) I also played 3 fouls on HD 4670 radik 2008 like

L
Ludius69 19.11.20

Sam Smith
I didn't notice she wasn't there, I saw the message that he had a 512 MB graphics card.

K
Keyner 19.11.20

I'm weaker and calm. So don't worry.

a
afiges 19.11.20

I thought my computer was shit.

L
L0neWanderer 19.11.20

Come on, follic is not whimsical, I was on my bucket through wine on the line of chasing the ultras.