3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frayherr 19.11.20 03:55 am

Deadest matches (Mortal Kombat X)

Let's describe the ten most rotten matchups in your opinion, which should be avoided to lose or on the contrary to resort to them during matches to win.
Another interesting: are there any charms that have a lot of dead or vice versa little?
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 19.11.20

Oho
This smiley describes my face very accurately after reading this...

C
COOL007 19.11.20

CapDong
Forget it, man, there's a casuing sitting here who's stupidly "under the beer" at the MKH.

F
Frayherr 19.11.20

COOL007 wrote:
Forget it, man, there's a casuing sitting here who's stupidly "under the beer" at the MKH.
Here the game itself is not casual, so casuals have long been in the world of tanks press one shot button and consider the game super mega interesting ... (along the way building mega tactics on rat in the woods and considering themselves pros)
There is a man in the soul of a casuer for beer, he will not hold in the mku for a long time, who will like to lose?
Therefore, I think here rather than casuals, and beginners, but it is fixable, the main thing to understand: this game can not be quickly played.

M
Master Ken 19.11.20

If you're in ixel, you'll take a soda, a miilin or someone else's (totts which) and forget about bad matchups

F
Frayherr 19.11.20

Master Ken wrote:
If you're in ixel, you'll take a soda, a miilin or someone else's (totts which) and forget about bad matchups
Master Ken may not have bad ones, but maybe there are matchups that will allow them to play against them with good chances?
How to resist someone else's, what a charm? I don't have a hl version, I have a regular um and I don't know.

M
Master Ken 19.11.20

CapDong
yes, another stranger, because there are two variations of the top shooting range. XL will be coming soon and will get on the PC. Milina which Piercing can resist someone else's theoretically, then there hands should have super skid,

F
Frayherr 19.11.20

Master Ken wrote:
Milina which Piercing can resist someone else's theoretically, then there hands should have super skid,
Milina is too punishable, she has a hurry leading to the kombu very effective, but I'm an example when with a milina play, I put a block at a time when there is a chance of her rushing and she in this block successfully arrives.
In fact, there is nothing complicated with it, just playing with it resembles a random luck / not lucky.
Foxy current for her plays well, the count of good b12, but it's not our level to realize it you have to be the maestro of the game.