3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Omnia Smirnow 19.11.20 03:55 am

What's the best way to buy :)? (Crysis)

Now there is a big discount in the steam, but I think it is better to buy:Crysis 2 - Maximum Edition (149rub) or Crysis® Maximum Edition (1 part and sequel for 124rub) or can Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition (104rub) ? Or not at all wasted? I'd be happy for your advice. =)
15 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chuck_Norris_ 19.11.20

Omnia Smirnow
Crisis 1 buy tash all so far at the level,

R
RUSXP 19.11.20

Crysis® Maximum Edition - don't buy. In Stim, the old versions (without patches and x64) are placed. Disrespect for customers.
Crysis 2 - Maximum Edition - online dead.
Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition is a good game.

R
Romanzo_Tamerici 19.11.20

The most appropriate version of "Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition."
As mentioned above, online no longer works in either Crysis or Crysis 2. It makes no sense to buy offline games, in the batman there are at least Games for Windows for live, as no list of leaders and achievements.

K
Ksardex 19.11.20

Buy everything, what's the problem?

a
akasapsan 19.11.20

Download from the torrent with all the buns and do not bother.

D
Dr_Shtopor 19.11.20

RUSXP
First, the versions are the latest, personally checked. The build number on the menu and the patch number vary, so it should be. Second, by the first Kruzis there was no 64-bit exehand even on the license disc. Third, Warhed has a 64-bit exeshnik in Stim in the game folder. The difference between 32 and 64 at point-blank range was not noticed. So you can take it in Stim.

D
Dr_Shtopor 19.11.20

akasapsan
I can't give a man a, and you advise him...

G
Grandshot 19.11.20

Romanzo_Tamerici
There's no godly Games for Windows Live in Arkham City, don't scare people)

R

Grandshot
Apparently missed this case
And why doesn't everyone like GFWL so much?

R
Rograx 19.11.20

Romanzo_Tamerici wrote:
And why doesn't everyone like GFWL so much?
Because he was crooked and squalid. I remember banging my nerves at Warhammer 40,000. I couldn't create an account, the error was constantly flying out. And as a service he was shit:))

R

Nergal66
How many did not play, in RE5, SF4, Batman AU, Fuel, Red Faction: Guerrilla, Bioshock 2, GTA4, Bulletstorm (offline) - no problems.
And in 2010 there was some Polish site that handed out the keys for games in the service GFWL outlet until 2010.

M
Mr.Rifleman 19.11.20

Crysis 2 Maximum Edition take. The game is almost perfect, in my opinion. You won't regret taking it.

o
orion16 19.11.20

Crysis 2 Maximum Edition

n
nikita2112 19.11.20

I liked the first krusis and warhead more than the second one.

T
T.T.G 19.11.20

With such prices you can take both.