3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DenXP1 19.11.20 03:56 am

Snatches in games

I have the following system:
Core i7-3930K processor
Mother Asus Rampage IV Formula
Asus GTX 690 video card
Memory G.SKILL DDR3 2400 16GB
ЖД 2x WDC WD1001FALS-00J7B0
Sound Creative SB X-Fi Titanium Fatality Pro
BP Cooler Master 1000W
Windows 7 Pro 64-bit
In many games there are periodic jerks - microfreezes.
How can the situation be corrected?
30 Comments
Sort by:
D
DenXP1 19.11.20

Max 4150,
but other people don't have the same problems in games like Crysis, etc.

M
Monster-MSI 19.11.20

found a solution?

X
Xavier_29Th 19.11.20

DenXP1
What's going on? solved the problem with friezes in games?

M
MunchkiN 616 19.11.20

Xavier_29Th
Here's a list of possible bake problems
stopping the drive on the spindle during the game - a long frieze usually when unloading or moving on the location. The game stupidly stops and the muson and tp plays
The problem of firmware or marriage drives sd - the same baking problems but more often and smaller. if the cache on that disk is even smaller and smaller
lack of memory of the gpu. - The theme hero for example 2GB card to me is the same. in 2014, a large-resolution map could have experienced such problems. There are small friezes of the fps held low neither the map nor the gpu loaded textures are loaded from the soap on the fly.
CPU memory controller bug. caught on the amd for a long time could not understand the reason. The games worked more slowly and I kept chasing and cursed the amd until it dawned on me. when the games almost didn't work anymore. - zeroing bios.
Other problems with the swap file and the distribution of resources in it.
all sorts of problems on the internet and the network - here I played as in the Assassin it hang I thought that the disk is dying and the problem was waxing on the Internet when synchronizing cloud saves. long excruciating snug-friezes.
all sorts of viruses and other heresy. - I picked up once a gpu miner play a game of sagging and nanofreeze. the problem was in constipation of only one gpu kernel, which increased their expectation of synchroimpulse time and completion of the frame even though the frames seemed to be normal. it will also look like a limit super multi-thread load on the tche. - the result of the frieze is similar to rolling on an ironing board.
low bandwidth of the system with sufficient iron performance - friezes as in a memory bug. lack of line and memory performance. 2011 with 1 card this definitely should not suffer.
as the last instance of nonsense with power and turbobosts - in theory it will look like friezes with a small relative drop in phps.
Well, I haven't seen any drivers of which problems.

X
Xavier_29Th 19.11.20

MunchkiN 616
What did the miner reveal? checked and avira, and avasth, and Kaspersky, and doctor web ...

M
MunchkiN 616 19.11.20

Xavier_29Th
watched the activity of the gpu then just overstretched all the processes until he ruled out some steam
deleted in the hand-rolled in the archive because it was set up
now more modern probably is.
but they will not be visible only a few gpus. one gpu should just lie down

h
hardwaredude 19.11.20

Xavier_29Th

I usually catch miners banal checking what process how much eats.

D
Denis Kyokushin 19.11.20

DenXP1
Go to the bios and look at the frequency of RAM.

[
[X-EcUt] 19.11.20

I had the same trouble with gigabyte R9 290X. And now I went to the power in the control panels, there was on PCI-E "Moderate energy saving." Turned off. And all "as a hand took off.)))

C
CRASHBULLET 19.11.20

can the problem even in the sound be, see the drawdown on the charts, msi the afterberner in aid. can actually overheat.