3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vergil102 19.11.20 03:56 am

Mutations (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After installing the last supplement and passing the mission to discover the mutations, it turned out that 1 mutation for me is too small. Found even mod to activate all mutations, but alas the conflict of scripts (game 1.30 mod 1.22 seems to). Maybe that could solve this problem or still somehow somehow found a version of fashion under 1.30 or created his mod with blackjack and whores?
14 Comments
Sort by:
O
ONE BLAST 19.11.20

Are there any new mutations? It's just that I'm still going through the story.

L
LeopoldoMendoza 19.11.20

What are the new mutations?

W
Wild Rider 19.11.20

Deuce_9lives
LeopoldoMendoza
In "Blood and Wine" after one quest there will be an additional branch of skills. It can be pumped, but perk can only be made active. You'll need extra skill points and ingredients from THE KIV.

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 19.11.20

Pump up the mutations. Even if you don't use the others, you have to open N for 4 additional cells.

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 19.11.20

Wild Rider
Ingredients from KIV are not needed, you only need glasses- large mutagena (red, blue, green)

W
Wild Rider 19.11.20

Dmitry Solodilov
Well, still the right mutagen may not be enough. For their crafting and will need plants from KIV.

V
Vergil102 19.11.20

Comrades, you've moved away from the subject.

G
Gule27 19.11.20

Vergil102
As far as I know the author of fashion remade it under the version 1.30. But when the mod will be ready I do not know.

V
Vergil102 19.11.20

Gule27
So I'll wait) Thank you for the information)

P
Popolam 19.11.20

Vergil102 wrote:
After installing the last supplement and passing the mission to discover the mutations, it turned out that 1 mutation for me is too small.
You can go into a little more detail here... To enter the KIV and open the additional mutations you need a level of 30... 30 levels was normal, and in KIV ceased to be enough. What?

V
Vergil102 19.11.20

Popolam
Well, first of all, the level of the character has nothing to do with it. I am specifically talking about the mutations that are discovered after passing the appropriate quest in addition to Blood and Wine." And only one mutation is available for use, that is, you can study them all, but at the same time use only one, which I found not enough.

P
Popolam 19.11.20

Geralt and with one mutation almost demigod, and if you activate everything? All living things should run and whine. It is enough to Gerych only fingers to push)

V
Vergil102 19.11.20

Popolam
"Almost" and "semi" actually and what prevents to become a full-fledged sex god or at once a god. And seriously, now I'm 80 litres like that and with one mutation, albeit strong, how not to say that easy.

T
The rain man 19.11.20

Popolam wrote:
Geralt and with one mutation almost demigod, and if you activate everything? All living things should run and whine. It is enough to Gerych only fingers to push)
I agree. Although 2 mutations (e.g. Level 2 and Level 3) could be made available simultaneously. For example, related to the use of signs and fencing.