3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MagicHero 19.11.20 03:56 am

hairworks (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Tell me if there is a modification on hairworks to make hair physics work on monsters and on the Herald would not. I don't like the Herald's hairworks. Tried this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/165/ with GTX 1070 it does not work. As for the brakes, everything on the maxims - hair on 8 and in the battle with a pack of wolves phps below 60 did not fall so I care not to increase the speed but the appearance of the Herald.
20 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitriy Solodilov 19.11.20

MagicHero
IMHO Geralt generally has crazy hair without HairWorks. Even indoors, they sway like windy weather.

Z
Zod626 19.11.20

MagicHero
You can try to put a mod on the lengthening of the tail of Geralt, which does not support Hairworks, but is not sure.
http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1832/?

B
Bupycop 19.11.20

MagicHero
Try this http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1278/?

M
MagicHero 19.11.20

Bupycop
Thanks for the mod, looks cool but it gives something like a reinforced wind on the hair of animals to make them sway more noticeably in the wind.

M
MagicHero 19.11.20

In general, there is no such opportunity to look at the blackened beard of the Herald and shampoo-washed hair with hairworks included no longer desire. I've already loaded the graphics card instead of the khairvorx with improved shadows and the range of their drawing through the edit files to make the above ultra settings.

D

MagicHero
And it was not easier to download mod. There's one that makes the graphics like in the 2013 trailers.

M
MagicHero 19.11.20

Dmitry Solodilov
I once looked some mod on the graphics, but I did not like the color palette there. Can you throw off your fashion?

D

MagicHero
http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/657/? The first thing I found. It's something similar, but it's kind of better http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/23/?

M
MagicHero 19.11.20

Dmitry Solodilov
Those skins from the second fashion are made in 4K and reduced, in the game such a picture will not be. Watched this mod on YouTube, nothing but the change of the palette is no different, the changes are shown from 1.30. I'll play the usual witch 3 with slightly changed parameters above the entra. It's a pity that you can't use file editing to make a witch use more memory. I in phhallout 4 added a couple of lines to the settings file and got the video memory download from 2 gigs to almost 5 gigs, and in doing so, the periodic microfreezes under the textures load disappeared completely blurred textures.

D

MagicHero
And the first one is not an option? Or is it the one where the color palette is not very?

S
Sanya Gladyshev 19.11.20

MagicHero
Your processor doesn't reveal your graphics card

M
MagicHero 19.11.20

Sanya Gladyshev
What does the processor have to do with it? it just reveals it because the graphics card if you remove the restriction on the fps will be downloaded 100% and therefore percent it does not limit.
Dmitry Solodilov
It's not a good palette. In general, I came to the conclusion to put this mod on the range of the objects http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/949 and changed the values by shadows
CascadeShadowDistanceScale0 - The more, the better the close shadows
CascadeShadowDistanceScale1 - The more, the better the shadows at close and medium distances
CascadeShadowDistanceScale2 - The more, the better and further the distant shadows of CascadeShadow's "Ultra: 1" are seen - When increased, it slightly enhances the validity of the shadows rendering
increased these values by 2 times (as I realized in the end they should be 2 times better than on the ultra)
I'm going to test it today and see how.

M
MagicHero 19.11.20

Made comparisons of skins with improved shadows and range of lod drawing (i.e. reducing the distance of replacement of objects to lower-semi-deciphered)
To

After

Noticeably improvement of objects and shadows and then sometimes run and notice the shadows of some of the points and in the buildings sometimes go and from the window incomprehensible some shadows are discarded, which change if you move away nearby.

L
Lord ofdarkness 19.11.20

MagicHero
the frame rate hit hard???

J
JetFIRE13 19.11.20

Lord ofdarkness
With 1070 you won't notice it)

M
MagicHero 19.11.20

Lord ofdarkness
The download of the graphics card increased from 59% to 63% where the screenshots were taken. And so in the city downloading the graphics card is lower than in the forest where due to the maximum range of grass the graphics card is loaded under 80%. As for the fps I will not say is worth the limit of 60 and it always shows 60.

S
Sanya Gladyshev 19.11.20

MagicHero
1070 frequency of 1-1650 - 1750 MHz, how does it work at 2000MHz?

M
MagicHero 19.11.20

Sanya Gladyshev
I had a graphics card originally dispersed (Geforce GTX 1070 pilat GameRock) and through the GPU q shows 1747 in the bust I did disperse it at just 50 in the bust through the GPU q shows 1797 but really works higher (depending on the quality of the chip and temperature) and so coincidentally that the real speed of the graphics card exactly 2000 holds. I myself was surprised that it happened at once exactly 2000 and it was not necessary to adjust the acceleration of the type of 53 or 47 to do and the first time just put 50 and got exactly 2000 :) In Witch 3 for a couple of hours the frequency remained 2000 and the video card warmed up to 58 I wanted to see 60 degrees to see what color will change the illumination on the video card but have not yet seen.

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 19.11.20

))))))))))))))))))))

R
Rampertumskin 19.11.20

Sanya Gladyshev
everything he reveals, and you're an idiot who's a revealer in the e-day. Room expert.