3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
.-.- 19.11.20 03:57 am

Departures. (Fallout 4)

The game started every 20-30 minutes (sometimes sometimes less often) to fly out.
3 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dolgovya3yy 19.11.20

.-.-
Console commands never - even if you mistakenly perform disable for example a green construction zone, then when rebooted it will appear in its place.
Possible reasons for departures:
1.Inflated graphics settings in the launcher.
2.Old video-draper, bent Flah q Adobe AIR'Adobe Shockwave Player. Possibly Java. Everything is needed if you re-install, then on the recommendations of Adobe (with the denstallators and cleaning folders C: Windows'System32"Macromed and C: Windows'SysWOW64'Macromed) Flah needs to be downloaded and bet twice: the first of and for IEx, the second -out and for your Internet browser-appears reliably Active X player. Shockwave Player download and put out of his and for the Internet browser because it is universal.
Old Java is also recommended by developers to delete rather than update. Most likely it's all about the graphics, or, too, is found in the old SOUND driver! Few people pay attention to it, but departures from the sound no less.
3.There are departures because of the repeatedly installed and therefore a corner tracker- you need to remove it, clean folders and registry and install again. I also have flights with an activated trainer, but rarely in the main "entry" to any room.
4.You can try deleting the Fallout4 file without reinstalling.ini along the way C:"Users"Administrator"My Games"Fallout4.
When downloading the game will create it again and without losing any kind.
5.We need to keep the comp in the "tone" so to speak. Download and use such min.set programs as : AusLogics BoostSpeed (disable all "accelerations"!),CCleaner,Driver Booster 3,Revo Uninstaller Pro,Smart Defrag 5,Soft Organizer. It's all free in certain resources.)
Good luck and don't get upset!
The above is to do in any case if not done.

D
Dolgovya3yy 19.11.20

Brothers, why "minus" comrades? The question is asked about the case. If someone is in high spirits to play with one cartridge and a gun from a water pipe, just build wooden toilets in the limit something flag in his hands! I've been through this macaroon in three days. That seemed like something very poor. Now with the trainer and console the game is quite different! It is not simpler, but on the contrary it is much more difficult but at times more interesting! That's what I wish for everyone).

K
Kot Markiz 19.11.20

Shieldandsword wrote:
also found in the old RIGHT driver!
To the point!