3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
ybomaco 19.11.20 03:57 am

Who knows what about her? (Cossacks 3)

Share the news! What do you expect from her?
28 Comments
Sort by:
G
GreenStar 19.11.20

The most interesting details of the game.)

y
ybomaco 19.11.20

Greenstar
I saw a couple of screenshots, the feeling that it will be restyled first

R
RikoChiko 19.11.20

I don't see anything bad in the remake of the first part.
It's much better than creating something new.

y
ybomaco 19.11.20

Rico Chico
In principle, you are right... To bring a small marathon, just what you need!

K
Kind_Stone 19.11.20

sam_trevor
Children and teenagers playing Cossacks? Curious. I think they are only in Dotanchik and other wonderful toy can play.

ybomaco
In principle, this is the best option. Don't break what's already working well. So I'll support you.

y
ybomaco 19.11.20

operfiles
Ukraine is the name of the lands, not the state...

A
AlexeyCrabe 19.11.20

sam_trevor
It is interesting and what kind of military units will be there. Will the troops of the Russian Empire be divided by political views?

And not the fate to include the first Cossacks and see what there are units in Ukraine?

M
Metalist1925 19.11.20

AlexeyCrabe
he's too "smart" for such cases...

T
T.T.G 19.11.20

There was an information about their attitude to russian (not to be confused with the Russians)
But we see that our players remain players and separate politics. The Russian audience is quite specific. If you touch some historical moments, they "explode"

y
ybomaco 19.11.20

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
Why don't they make The Netherlands and the Netherlands acceptable as separate nations? It's just that Holland is a province of the Netherlands, they do not share them as separate states! Maybe I didn't guess with the states, but I'm for clarity. Or let's say the opposite example, someone will come to Ireland and call them her majesty's subjects, what will happen? What's not going to divide them? We would call instead of Ukraine let there "Cossacks" or something like that, on Ukraine as an independent state of the time is nonsense ... In general, let them call as they want. It's just a matter of principle.

I
Iron_eggs 19.11.20

ybomaco
Join them in the development team and dictate your terms. Who's stopping you?
For reference: GSC Game World - Ukrainian company. And yes, they've heard about the existence of the Sechi. And they taught history in which the Sich Cossacks repeatedly fought with the Russian Empire, including for independence. The fact that you missed this moment in your education - it's your problems, not the rest of the people.

y
ybomaco 19.11.20

Iron_eggs
Here you can argue as much as you want... As for the Cossacks, in the history of the Russian Empire was their ally and not the enemy. I am a Cossack by class... Let's cover the topic as to whom?

A
Arwinge 19.11.20

Ukraine is actually written with a capital letter, it is so for reference to a literate person.

I
Iron_eggs 19.11.20

ybomaco
Spoiler"And about the Cossacks, then in the history of the Russian Empire was their ally and not the enemy. "
And how should this concern the game and the factions in the game?
The Commonwealth's speech more than once with the Russian Empire allies went against the Turks, so they too then one faction to do?)))

y
ybomaco 19.11.20

Arwinge
Okay, we're going to be discussing the spelling. We need to add an autocorrtor to the site...

y
ybomaco 19.11.20

Iron_eggs
Don't confuse the military allies-states and the empire and its subjects.

y
ybomaco 19.11.20

Is there any news about units at all? For example, all different will be for all factions or will there be some common?

N
NEMEXIC 19.11.20

sam_trevor
in the 17th century, the Cossacks-Getmanshchina were in the united state.

d
devillnikita 19.11.20

I went to the forum on the game "Cossacks" and saw a sn about Ukraine...

z
zx2 19.11.20

devillnikita
Times are like this.