3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex the One 01.12.20 10:24 am

Lost quest Berserk's Path (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Upon arrival in England, he received a quest to find Berserk with a handmade polar bear, as the marker was in East Anglia, decided to postpone for later. After completing the quest, Ragnarsonov discovered that the quest had disappeared from the magazine. Either he disappeared after the patch 1.04 or after the plot of ragnar's sons.
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanek1971 01.12.20

I'm now on this quest stopped, all in place, I'm playing on a new start after a patch of new

A
Alex the One 01.12.20

Sanek1971
If it's a bug patch, bravo, Yubiki! Thanks for the promotion for the pre-order, it was very exciting to read the description of the quest in the magazine.

d
dilat 01.12.20

When I was closing the map in that area, I happened to bump into them. Coming up to them, nothing. As he went a few hundred meters, opened the map and saw that there was a marker. The game needs more patches)

z
zudmitt 01.12.20

Alex the One
I took the quest to the patch, passed after. It's all normal.

A
Alex the One 01.12.20

zudmitt
Well, then it's weird, I don't have this quest in the magazine anymore.

S
Sanek1971 04.12.20

Alex the One
No, it's not a bug patch, I and the old version of this quest passed, I started the game three times, twice on the old patch, the quest was.I started the game new because of the hang and departures after the new patch, now with this easier but occasionally happens, but now new glitches, double tackles already caught and still novelty, food on the yellow point of hope Already twice in vain swept .And in patch 1.02 there were no complaints I had from the word at all !!

T
Tapochek0907 06.12.20

Exactly the same problem.

V
Vladimir Ka. 08.01.21

there was such a problem. turned on the Internet and loaded an earlier save and the berserk task appeared

S
Sorento NSK 04.10.22

I lost it after the last update