3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Allinos 26.10.19 04:09 am

Smartphone with dual selfie camera.

Need ideas about mobile phones ZenFone 4 Selfie stick Pro with dual selfie camera. The girl will appreciate this mobile, or the iPhone is still the best? Potentially smart with the delicate metal. body, amoled screen with 100% NTSC, Sony camera IMX362 of 1.4 microns and f/1.8 and double frontalka, which also is a module from Sony, looks powerful config for women's needs. How do you think?
40 Comments
Sort by:
B
Burzum 26.10.19

Allinos

certainly a strange choice. And what Samsung -saomi not satisfied that the opinion fell on this asus? because of the positioning as selifan?
the smartphone is the asus matrix from sony? surprised.

B
Burzum 26.10.19

Protocol10
but such statements - for stupid ;)

B
Burzum 26.10.19

found a review on 4пда - https://4pda.ru/2017/11/15/348041/
as for me - standards camera. From the point of view of the name and proizvoditelnosti iron iPhone it certainly will not do, but in terms of photos compete on equal/wins (it's hard to judge compared in the same conditions). still, Sony SLR, the does in the pictures spetsializiruyutsya, their matrix to use just would not.
surprised minus the article, they say FHD night removes bad - game. even super cool SLR for hundreds of thousands of rubles a night poimeet problems:) I BA on this point was not even looking

A
Allinos 26.10.19

Burzum wrote:
certainly a strange choice. And what Samsung -saomi not satisfied that the opinion fell on this asus? because of the positioning as selifan?
Will take the girl, so he paid attention. If you have a smart car is not worse for the same money - I would be grateful for options. For the time being. In the matrices do not understand, the description of smarta, Yes - there is a Sony module.

Burzum wrote:
as for me - standards camera. From the point of view of the name and proizvoditelnosti iron iPhone it certainly will not do, but in terms of photos compete on equal/wins (it's hard to judge compared in the same conditions). still, Sony SLR, the does in the pictures spetsializiruyutsya, their matrix to use just would not.
surprised minus the article, they say FHD night removes bad - game. even super cool SLR for hundreds of thousands of rubles a night poimeet problems:) I BA on this point was not even looking
With the iPhone I sravnimy it in the context of shooting for the selfie camera, it is clear that the prices are different, and iron are different, I'm not stupid. But when for girls it was important. Design, camera, all sorts of cute little things and so on that focus.

B
Burzum 26.10.19

if you take the design, I'd look in the direction selfie pro in red color. The girl just have to like. cameras considering that asus made the positioning for a selfie, and put in a nice iron - on cool level. again, the flash added (probably the first one who thought of this before) for front-facing cameras.
what cute little things, even don't know:)

A
Allinos 26.10.19

Yes, it was red and I looked, and about the flash, too, you know, somewhere I saw photos on the front camera, I bought this smart and he wanted to take. And autonomy can be the problem? Smartphone will live until the evening, if you actively use it?

m
ministr-s 26.10.19

A cool device, my wife in the phone, basically just a camera and uses it, more books read, such a smart wheeled her fine, by the way, well that is 7.1 out of the box, there's a lot of energy-saving chips, I wonder how shirokougolnyim lens to shoot a selfie, maybe even a selfie stick not required

E
Evgenij_Kir 26.10.19

ministr-s wrote:
I wonder how shirokougolnyim lens to shoot a selfie, maybe even a selfie stick not required
And thank God that is not required, one less stupid fad. There angle of the image capture 120 degree, despite the fact that conventional modules 80, it is almost 2 times large area of the image. These are examples in the reviews there.

W
Winter_Wind 26.10.19

Burzum wrote:
Why be surprised?! Sony often found in smartphones. But matrices are in fact different. IMX362 installed on the camera phone from ASUS as main camera and blind tests out even mirror fotik elementary-middle levels. And here the same module at the front, but slightly different optics. The level of iron is very high in photocast.

A
Allinos 26.10.19

The camera quality satisfied. And he's smart buggy is what the launcher is, there are good program, or only take up more RAM?

W
Winter_Wind 26.10.19

See reviews living with the owners to know about stocks and what. ZenUI 4.0 installed (details:
Спойлерhttps://www.asus.com/ru/Phone/ZenFone-Live-ZB553KL/ZenUI-4-0/), the idea is that povypilivali all unclaimed AT the cat. it was in the previous launcher. A detailed overview on the model, they detail the advantages and disadvantages:
Spoiler

A
Allinos 26.10.19

A good launcher, I like the visuals and many different chips, and especially liked the opportunity several times to install the same app on the smartphone, with the ability to login from multiple accounts. Sync bookmarks with a PC is also an interesting thing. Review looked, in General, I will take the smartphone, I feel fine about it.

W
Winter_Wind 26.10.19

I'm more of Safgard liked. Like anything new, but not every manufacturer zaparivat for this reason and sets this kind of priligy.
But I did not understand that there is a game mode. It's just a cast all resources for game problems, or in another sense...

A
Allinos 26.10.19

Well for the ladies is hardly an important feature in a smart)) Decided that I would take the phone to your buck just in time for the new year as a gift. I hope the kit can be something interesting, Libby will have to vdovesok to buy the ears and case any female.

v
vonder1 26.10.19

Allinos wrote:
Well for the ladies is hardly an important feature in a smart)) Decided that I would take the phone to your buck just in time for the new year as a gift. I hope the kit can be something interesting, Libby will have to vdovesok to buy the ears and case any female.
Share in fact its a boy's opinion with informative after the purchase and as Your lady came. I have my benefit not the stereotypes go, as her friends at the Apple, but smartphone she needed gift to change next year, maybe some 14 or March 8.

W
Winter_Wind 26.10.19

Allinos wrote:
I hope the kit can be something interesting, Libby will have to vdovesok to buy the ears and case any female.
No need to hope, we must look for in a search engine. If you order at the company store, there is a whole menagerie of bonuses: monopod brand, branded headphones zenear s, free shipping. Given fotoaparati and lotions the sound, monopod and headphones will be the subject.

L
Lexx77 26.10.19

Allinos wrote:
I feel fine about it
And my example in the previous selfafne not satisfied with pagereport battery, although there is like 625 and should eat less. AMOLED for eyes are generally evil, especially for reading, and even burn... In General, to itself such would not take it.

W
Winter_Wind 26.10.19

Lexx77 wrote:
And my example in the previous selfafne not satisfied with pagereport battery, although there is like 625 and should eat less. AMOLED for eyes are generally evil, especially for reading, and even burn... well to itself such would not take
Don't see the connection between"sulfitno and piiramatu battery. 625й snap on 14 nanometer process technology napechatan - eats little, emit little heat. AMOLED are different. The first AMOLED burnt out in 3 years (not that burnt out of wnol, was just a noticeable difference between a used and napolitani), but was suitable for further use. But the current AMOLED more resource you have, which is clearly superior to the period of obsolescence of the smartphone.

A
Allinos 26.10.19

I agree, it is not necessary all under one comb. AMOLED if they are made at the normal plant, just the same, better ips displays are. My ASUS is just a space contrast, perfect transmission of the black, and the battery is also affected in a positive way, AMOLED expend less energy. Burn only in some specific smartphones, Sanfona about such a problem did not read.

W
Winter_Wind 26.10.19

Allinos if you bought it, painted Podrobnosti. What we liked, what not? Maybe the schools have any? Preferably accurate data for battery life (not benchmarks, and personal observations). What are the frontalka modes (cat. no ordinary frontale)? How would you rate a photo with the front camera? And most importantly - how's that sound? Highly praised in reviews it sound...