3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oxycanta 01.12.20 10:30 am

Chaos Runner (Diablo 2)

Men, in your experience, what's the fastest charm to do a complete sweep of Chaos Sanctuary on Hell? At 1 ppl. Iron Maiden is drunk (so you can get into all the heavy at least french barb). And as usual, two options are interesting: a minimum, i.e. the equip with which you can already start cleaning and best-in-slot, i.e. to which you should aim ideally, when there is already a jah.
50 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 01.12.20

Oxycanta, yes almost everyone! There mobs are stunted, and if IM is drunk, so much so. Franzi, zil, wolf, miles-trapes aska, telehams.

F
FludoTron 01.12.20

Jawa with infik, for a start Hammerpal will go, although they can and to the last farm

S
Sweety_Mustard 01.12.20

Can I hear the wat from the ze best of the enchantment of the 1 ppl? - Answer Eni (note enigma, jest eni) non-car visa max CE and AD on 1. Xd
Although there is also di still - it is better than sammoner. Perf Equipe for 1 ppl et generally lol - all except baal at sammoner slams very quickly, even if he is dressed in some thread then armor and shako with homunculus. You can fly in the X on the press staff.

m
minovalo 01.12.20

Oxycanta wrote:
Iron Maiden drunk
That's why I won't say anything.

S
Sayyouneed 01.12.20

Also for a long time soared with this location. It is not convenient to clean it at 8 ppl. You either have to swallow cans with mana or a measure to resurrect the slack. I tried everything, except that I didn't get to the ladder and the druid.
General recommendations:
(a) The bronik on the meringke - trichers. (with a fortik merck with one poke will die). With a face the iron maiden holds for 5-7 seconds, you can jump on the side, wait.
b) In the hands of a measure of insight (except light damagers and a sorcerer of sorca; litham - infik, close to the ripper). Manu casters suck well, constantly lacking.
c) Clean at 5 ppl, fast and fun. Even for the most nimble open-edged you can keep up.
(d) Weak Persians generate all mobs (open seals including) by 1 ppl, then wind up the other 7. By the way, the time is not much different from the results of top Hummers.
Personally, I tried this:
1. Light litter with infimerk 37k light dmg, - 29lrez. Up to 5 ppl is not bad, stromcasters lie down pretty quickly (if not for them, the light would be top). At 8 ppl is already uncomfortable. On the casters it is necessary to for a long time, and the uckick casters on 8 ppl merck dusts even more (without forti because sho). Heard people collect 60k dmg on them and -80 lrez, can give something, although the main problem does not remove. Merck rips, the unkos remain immuns.
2. Javka with Infi. Fury 2.3k, emergency 5-6k. At 5 ppl is tolerable, but worse than the weed. Of the benefits - immunov kills a little nimble. Minus - cans with mana fly away. Merck's still going to die from IM.
3. Tried a tele-probe with a relished explosion of corpses. My favorite mass-caller is in the game. But x-x and baalrans aren't for him. Merck and sammons are bursting like bubbles. And not as fast as it would be. And diablo them, in general a nightmare! I think sammoner will be even worse, although he did not try.
4. Blizzard. It is quite normal, even in the average equipe. It's the same trouble with the mering about... 6.5 to the cold was.
5. Well, and the coolest Persian for hx, according to my objective, so to speak. Em si telehammer, of course. Despite its interesting trajectory of hammers and the need to press the stand skill. But there are options. Or insight in the nettle bolva on the measure (that b dmg measure under concentration did not exceed 2k, then you can have time to jump off and wedges to engage). In this case, there is no problem with mana, but there is a problem with the scail measure. Or NO measure with 1 aura-pumped redemption. Actually, I liked this option the most. 14 to the dmg with a hammer. Jumped into the crowd - launched a carousel. I edited the mana with the hp and the next pile.
Summing up, I will say: the location is tedious and requires skill. The same pit, throne, non-certain variations of mobs on the world kip stone and other locations, but 82-83 lvla, clean easily and cheerfully. With that anyone! The Sorami are not the same... At least The French Barb! In short, this amateur is your xx.

I've been wanting to speak out about this. And the fact that the starter wants to clean it for 1 ppl, the answer is simple - take anyone. Light sorca is the fastest.

M
Mudrost Ondala 01.12.20

What's the budget? If you play some trachomod from Blizzard, where you can collect a chest of jahs, the trap and java with infik clean the xx one left. Ham and Wind Druid with Enigmas are also good if you learn to use a tornado/hammer. If you want exotics - you can take a Teslazil or ace on the leg. Well, if the homeless - sammoner, close, the same lout, but without enigma.

m
minovalo 01.12.20

Sayyouneed wrote:
Merck and sammons are bursting like bubbles.
Revive 1. You lift the Lord's Venom - the whole team staeks at the tp and stands. Ofk, it's easier with a nigma.

Jawa - and especially light-suck-problems are very strange to you. With infi. Haven't you tried to throw?

T
T-Fox 01.12.20

Oxycanta
I think it's going to be top.
You can start in a facet tr'e and a riper merck, and finish with cres moon q griffon25'infi.

F
FludoTron 01.12.20

T-Fox
Eshuta no better cres moon'a will in terms of lite damaga? -25 lres vs .35, but 3 sk and fcr.

O
Obsessed 01.12.20

With a face, the iron maiden holds on for 5-7 seconds.
Iron Maiden is drunk (so you can get into all the heavy
Sayyouneed, you've got to make a stand! <;D

Oxycanta, I think we should play by what it takes. I'd be a freshr in an eini: 2x groef pb, lohs, rf, fcr ring, atma.. We're going to have a 2x wizzy on your favorite print, we're all out - and in a circle.

S
Sweety_Mustard 01.12.20

Obsessed
he's kind of walking faster. Even the bivkas don't run like that - it's nothing.

O
Oxycanta 01.12.20

Obsessed, Sweety_Mustard
Obsessed wrote:
Almost everyone! There mobs are stunted, and if IM is drunk, so much so. Franzi, zil, wolf, miles-trapes, teleham
Sweety_Mustard wrote:
Perf Equipe for 1 ppl et generally lol - all except baal at sammoner slams very quickly, even if he is dressed in some thread then armor and shako with homunculus.
I'm not a noob. It is clear that you can clean by all, the essence of the topic is in the fastest stripping. Okay, here's imagine you need to do 1k wounds on HCS 1ppl. What charm and build will you now take on the budget Lo and separately on the budget Cham?

It's gone,
passed wrote:
That's why I won't say anything.
The habit of looking around waiting for IM even on the 1.14 patch will stay with us forever :(

Sayyouneed
recommendations are excellent, but only in the realities of PG-shn 1.12.

Ondal's wisdom,
Ondal's wisdom wrote:
Ham and Wind Druid with Enigmas are also good if you learn to use a tornado/hammer. If you want exotics - you can take a Teslazil or ace on the leg. Well, if the homeless - sammoner, close, the same lout, but without enigma.
That's how I run. From the beginning of the season blizz sorc (it has a high variability in the Equipe on the mid lv, you can dress with hell Meph-a and in the fight). And then respect in light sorc with infi, as T-Fox wrote. The Hammer in Eni is one of the top, but I don't like the mechanics of the main attack. I can spin, but I don't like it.

T-Fox,
T-Fox wrote:
I think there will be a top-of-the-gap with an infik at 1pple
I think so too.
T-Fox wrote:
and finish with cres moon
Many times wanted, but never tried light sorc with cres moon. More often ran with eschuta.

I see that there is a lack of a small backstory. Once, after the next locomotive, cutting down the total Lum, I thought about what I would like to relax and went to play on the actual patch, without IM in CS, with tokens of respeka and the usual chance of drop. I understand that everyone on PG is already used to suffering when Ber falls after 15k runs, but with an uncut drop it turns out the player is choking runes, oh how. Top locations of pharma runes - it's: cow, cs, maggot, well, and you can arcane (on the way for the keys if you fly, the spectra a good drop, there and caught the first Jah). But because of the density of mobs, cow and cs are considered to be the best. At the moment I run hcs. Why not cow, because there are denser mobs - you ask? Because I want to cs with its atmosphere - I will answer.

O
Obsessed 01.12.20

Sweety_Mustard, shobs the river and began to slip, and not to explore there paths-paths! )) and if you think the run of the frensy is faster than tilport, wait for the showdown with T-Fox! ; -P zz check out my picchu zlt;:D

Oxycanta, with a budget in Lo Laitka is clearly better (all, imho) due to the fly-by of the river and the beginning of cs

S
Sweety_Mustard 01.12.20

Obsessed wrote:
Running a frensie faster than tiliport
It's an axiom. Especially in suckers, atma and some thread of guilama/ ararat, without a swap with 2 hoto. On the curve of the river spavn he has lime.

O
Obsessed 01.12.20

Sweety_Mustard, come on! Let's wait for Master T-Fox! :D And to say that the lime is faster than tiliport (on the river) - it's a snush! :D what I'm trying to say is that a burbariant with 105% fcr is not slower than a weed with 105% fcr.

F
FludoTron 01.12.20

Sweety_Mustard
The Hummer in the Eni is also normally worn under the vigor, but still the teleport faster

S
Sayyouneed 01.12.20

It's gone.
Yes cans with mana to drink laziness, what entsch?! ) I want to press on the teleport and the main skill, and about the rest not to think. Ideally, as a nihlataka fry necro blasting the corpses of his own pigs ;) But I already realized that xx won't be easy.
Obsessed
And the fact that someone sawed it is a crime. What's next? Diablo to drink?!

O
Obsessed 01.12.20

Sayyouneed, d2 don't cut)) she's on torrents. it's on hard drives. It's in the brains! :D

S
Sweety_Mustard 01.12.20

FludoTron wrote:
The Hummer in the Eni is also normal under the vigor worn
first, he's slower than the beaver fresy, and second, he's got 125 fkr. The beaver will have 0 - or take off the swords of 3 bo, look for the ring of the ring of the duallic there, arach - all to the detriment of the bloodthirsty of the building.
Obsessed wrote:
And to say that the lime is faster than tiliport (on the river) - it's a snush!
No, I could hear the current at the firk, I meant that a couple of walls he can jump over - and on a straight run.

O
Obsessed 01.12.20

look for ring fr duallic
orah
Sweety_Mustard, the bloodthirsty of the building is secondary (1 ppl zh, and at least 8), bo items go forest against squeal, if there is inigma. but if it is not - on the horizon immediately begins to viciously loom dull light sork PG-style. :'with the jump agree, it's better to jump than to sour on Eni))