3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
oaoaoa 01.12.20 10:31 am

The game hangs in the processes (Red Dead Redemption 2)

When running from admin the game just hangs in the processes, with a normal start gives the error could't start the game, has already updated the driver's Vindos, removed the built-in map, re-set everything you can, still does not work (pirate)
13 Comments
Sort by:
C
CrowBY 01.12.20

oaoaoa
first of all, there may be a problem in the pirate itself, and secondly, with such questions you need to write at least a sist of his computer

D
Delarains 01.12.20

In one of the themes he left his systems:
CrowBY
Spoiler

C
CrowBY 01.12.20

Delarains
Well, somehow climbing on topics and looking for where he left the system is not my concern. he should have thought about it
oaoaoa
and if the systems laid out above are still relevant, the seen how too weak for the rsdr2, and the operatives are not enough

N
Neron Clavdius 01.12.20

CrowBY
He does not run the game, not frisit, play just on 2 gig cart and 8 gig opera, if not in the subject, just do not climb, do not be in every barrel plug ...

N
Neron Clavdius 01.12.20

oaoaoa
Turn off the anti-swirl, pump and install Crackfix V2

c:Users's Name'Rockstar Games'Red Dead Redemption 2'Settings
Enter the settings file at the address you mentioned earlier and change the value of kSettingAPI_DX12 to kSettingAPI_Vulkan or vice versa.
Or try to remove this folder completely.

Running the game with Launcher.exe on behalf of the admin.

And it is even better to write where you downloaded the game, before reading the first post and comments. Faster help than local healers...

C
CrowBY 01.12.20

Neron Clavdius
I see you're very smart. on some old hardware, or with a certain version of the software, the game may not run due to lack of support
second I myself had problems with running on rx560 4gb
And third. on rx550 there is no sense in the principle to try to run, because if you manage to run, it will not play normally

N
Neron Clavdius 01.12.20

CrowBY
As much as you decide what, who and what to run, I have no problem with the game on GTX460 2gb which does not support DX12 from the word at all!

C
CrowBY 01.12.20

Neron Clavdius
as they say more. if the game on rx560 barely works, then on gtx460 it should not start at all. at least because of outdated drivers

N
Neron Clavdius 01.12.20

CrowBY
Envy silently, Basil, set on the volcano at the last drivers 391.35, crooked always something interferes))

C
CrowBY 01.12.20

Neron Clavdius
And what to envy the

N
Neron Clavdius 01.12.20

CrowBY
You tell me, don't you even get into this if you don't get anything hurting? Which pills have the best performance? Where are the safe houses stored? Where are the settings? How to completely remove the fog and such modo-calls as you?

C
CrowBY 01.12.20

Neron Clavdius
you'll see the call in the mirror. I have a 400-series card lying around and it doesn't run because of an outdated driver. I don't deny that the game can be run through dancing with tambourine, but I don't see the point in running it on such outdated equipment. game on minimals and so has a flawed picture with plastic models, and if something else to disable through the configs, it will be a complete squalor, especially in the plot.

U
Unbreakble1998 13.01.22

Good day? Problem solved? I have one to one problem, I didn’t do anything, I even demolished Windows, zero results were communicated with those support. Vidyaha rx5600ht