3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Djoni343434 01.12.20 10:31 am

Getting machines (The Crew 2)

1. The people of good tell me "ram" in the list of machines there are those that are issued for the passage of the Live Summit but I can not get them if in the summit they are not as a reward ...

2. in the new dlc motorflix how to get a mustang policeman because it is written for what is given and that gives me 6 rank I got tires and undercoat and the rest hangs a lock and I do not get a joke or dout it necessary ...
4 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vyacheslav Butusov 01.12.20

I don't know about the first one, I don't know about the mustang, but I saw about the castles, they wrote that without donation they do not open. After TDU 2 I wanted a normal race with a first-person view, but Forza for a number of reasons fell away, and all that's left is that. Bought for 750 rubles in the store yubisoft on the occasion of Black Friday Gold Edition with Season Pass, in the hope that I will get all the content. Yeah, right now.

Just recently and canceled some contracts on which it was possible to earn one of the currencies. In general, the yubic in its rehearsal is one currency, here's the second, here are the details, here are the seasons, here are the summits, the sets, the motorflix events, here's the PVP, there's a shop in the corner of some kind, there's a motorpass, there's no rewards you'll get without donation, collector's stars, trophies, dailys, levels of legend, pass levels, premiums on the pass - I'm by this variety and I still haven't figured out what's available to me. and what's just donata.

Plot tasks all passed, wanted to collect a set on the street of kara - passed one race ace once 200 already, half the store streetcars bought up, so that there was where yellow details to cut, and the collection collected only one with magnets, because in each set one or two details do not fall out.
If you consider that each class first needs to be brought to the maximum, and only then to learn the same thing as an autistic, in search of the right yellow detail, it becomes very sad.

In addition, this snow in the middle of the desert, mirrors are not brought, the list of leaders does not allow you to immediately see the top 10 to know the best cars for a particular race, and the average player takes such places in the ranking that to the top of the list twist - scroll to break. In short, another hellish sneer, suitable only for a leisurely ride around the world under its own playlist. A week of grindil, today deleted, which you want.

S
Sergey Strong 01.12.20

Djoni343434
1 Machines for passage are won at the summit when they are in the awards summit
2 in the new dlc motorflix that would open should be bought in the section Motorpass (do not remember how
called) 80 SS hook-ups worth - then all the rewards will open - but they still have to earn
there daily and weekly contracts must be fulfilled

D
Djoni343434 01.12.20

Vyacheslav Butusov
Thank you, I will not delete, but I will go there very rarely, thought with sizon pass all the norms will be, yes right, yubiki did not surprise me.

D
Djoni343434 01.12.20

Sergey Strong
thank you, I didn't expect Donat to be again...