3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evangelist 01.12.20 10:31 am

Bug in the task Blood of Stone - Stone Sag (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

they four jump to the tower, there enter it, then discover that there is a commotion and you need to find with the help of a flair Stone, the same stone is in a hidden room, that would get into it you need to break the box and move the shelf to the side - and here there was a problem, the shelf itself is in the wrong place, it seems to stick together with other boxes and it can not move anywhere. , because of what and the door can not open, tried everything, nothing helps, an hour and a half tormented, all tried. Bug blunt. The job restarted. moved back an hour on conservations, etc. it's the same thing anyway. What would you recommend to do?

Spoiler

10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arevac 01.12.20

Evangelist
Create another post.

h
h1c 01.12.20

The shelves move in four directions. This shelf needs to move to the left, not to the right as you have in the screenshot. The door should be closed, after the opening of the door of the shelf is blocked. In your case, you need to roll back the save earlier and start at the checkpoint, such as after the teleport.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 01.12.20

Evangelist
Nor does it move in any direction.

V
Vilyams 01.12.20

Evangelist
I have the same problem. Neither to the right nor to the left moves at any door ... And when it is necessary to kill one of the Order, which is in the same location, there are two tasks: to talk to an ally-assassin, who sends to talk to the yarn-wife of his brother, who hands out tasks about the allies, and after negotiations it turns out on her map there is an inactive button-dagger in the same location, where the "Blood of stone" is not solved, where it is necessary to destroy the enemy from the Order.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 01.12.20

Williams
Found a solution, though worth it.
Down under the tower there is an enemy, kill and drag up. Then throw his body on the right side of the corner of the barrier, and you see that he starts to move by millimeter.

V
Vilyams 01.12.20

Something's not working. Here are the screens:

E
Evangelist 01.12.20

Williams

V
Vilyams 01.12.20

Thank you, let's try!

S
Sanek1971 08.12.20

These racks are sometimes snubed, I remember to one of the come, look it is not so kind of kind, low, that is, it is as if dug into the ground shorter, I was lucky apparently when I took it - she in front of my eyes left the ground and I pushed her back normally.

W
Williams 05.01.21

Actually, if before the plot this tower did not open or climb (on it there is a point of fast movement, a chest with good in a room with a barrel-shaped enemy, but above it there is a problem cell with an excommunicated one), then according to the plot everything is done easily, a wardrobe at the first demand, they move away and the whole company goes to the deceased and there is a cut-scene.