3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SPR1GGAN 01.12.20 10:31 am

Destiny's Bug quest on a leash (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

final quest in Asgard
didn't start the script, which should start the battle with Fenrir, the game was started, the comp, there was no use
decided to change the settings from custom to preset ultra

30-40 phps on ultras on GTX 970 I did not expect to see in this game, saved that the location is not large))
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Siber800 01.12.20

It didn't help me, it's just that the script doesn't work, Tur stays on the bench, and Xavi just stands (

f
fila666777 01.12.20

Siber800
Today he faced the same trouble, helped by the installation of ultra settings and the setting of a limit of 30 phps

G
Grimganga 01.12.20

There are a lot of bugs in this game.
The camera bug is usually solved by switching from the controller to the claat mouse and the chaotic rotation of the mouse camera. (At the time of switching control, the game will hang and the camera will rise slightly higher)
Bug with objects for example the character does not get up, does not speak, does not move. (So you need to raise the settings to the ultra, apparently disappears drawing of the object through which the npc is tracking, well, because the game does not see it, the tracking does not bypass the object and does not start the cutscene.
Bug with Reda and online store - is treated by the launch of the animus store and imitation of the purchase of helexes, then teleport to the settlement to reboot the area
Bag with the fact that the NPC in the world event is dead, the brigade does not disembark from the boat if you interrupted the raid, dead key NPC. It is not solved, so it is best to make a hand save every 30 minutes.

k
krtrb 07.01.21

I run it on ultra and throws me to the desktop) _ and it didn’t help my npc stupidly sits on the ground and does not move

R
Ror911 05.04.21

I changed the settings to high and everything worked
when talking with Tyur, he had to get up when he asked about the eye, then it worked

E
EddieQrsk 19.04.21

ultra helped, all right

O
Oleg_Ivanych 05.05.22

WOW! And it definitely helped! Thank you))) This is how the collaboration of game developers and video card engineers is going on!!! ))))