3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexanderYA 01.12.20 10:32 am

Inventory Editor (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

This Table Of Seat Ingine is designed to replace conventional skins/ships/ship commands, etc. to the ones that are sold for Helix.
The table is suitable for a regular game and Uplay

Receiving items
Open "Inventory " Inventory: Get Item- 'gt's Bulk Get Item(packs,quests,materials). Then we click twice on the script in front of anyone (e.g. Get Draugr Pack (9pcs) (the script editor opens).
We look for the "pIIDList: //512 slots max" section there and add/change the type list as:
dq 0000000000000001 //Quantit
dq 0000017D209190C1
dq 000001868D0CA46B
dq 000001868D0CDD90
dq 00000186B3609D43
dq 00000186B3609CF7
dq 00000186B3609D1D
dq 00000186B3609D0A
dq 0000000000000000 //stop pattern
Then click OK and activate the script as usual. All items will be added by machine gun.
Values can be no more than 512

Removing items
All updates to the Sheat Yengeine table and Excel tables will be written in the comments.
Download Inventory Editor
Helix kits
Full ID list
278 Comments
Sort by:
L
LooK_AT_Me 18.12.20

Jazz2Us
yes soryan I blunted it
already)))))

S
Shadow 113 19.12.20

It makes sense to take gold edishon or take the usual one, and then tasks can be activated through the table soon ????

R
RestlinM 19.12.20

Is the curse of Hel already on the table?

A
Arkadoz 19.12.20

RestlinM
is

m
marrader 19.12.20

this garbage does not work, the game stupidly freezes and that's it

D
Domovoy161rus 19.12.20

Shadow 113
The gold version includes all future DLS, which after the release you will receive immediately, if you take the regular version of the game, then you will have to buy the DLS separately, it will be more expensive, unless of course you want to go through the DLS.

D
Domovoy161rus 19.12.20

Is there an id for a set for getting 50% to experience and credits, which is sold in the in-game store for Herlixes?

f
faridim 19.12.20

the author of the table writes a changelog every time what is new in the new version. And this is more information than is published here in the topic. The author also publishes in the description of KNOWN ISSUES, there is also no this information, it would be nice to add it to the header.

KNOWN ISSUES: 1.the
table works only with CheatEngine 7.2 or higher. Make sure you updated bits
2. to make CE working with ACV process, make sure you updated CE-> Settings-> Debugger Options. Set "Use VEH Debugger"
3. other trainers may cause this table to hang on activation
===
Known problems:
1. the table works only with CE 7.2 and higher
2. CE works more stably with the ACV process if you set the CE-> Settings -> Debugger Options. Set "Use VEH Debugger"
3.other trainers may lock this table when activated

I
IIHumanII 19.12.20

Strangely, the armor of Hel, Niflheim, Arankharekov is not added with max ur, and even they cannot be improved. Plus a lot of weapons also with this problem

D
Domovoy161rus 19.12.20

IIHumanII
there is such a thing, the meaning of this hack is only in the skin, the characteristics remain low and cannot be improved, they are, as it were, improved by the last level, but the characteristics on the numbers of the first lvl ... no matter how the players hack, the yubiki is still in the black , if you want to download characteristics next to the skin, then you buy, if you only want the skin with the numbers 1 lvl, then you hack))

J
Jazz2Us 19.12.20

Domovoy161rus
Donated skins are exclusively legendary, they are added with full pumping and correspond to the pumped skills, depending on which class the skin belongs to. The table is working properly.

J
Jazz2Us 19.12.20

IIHumanII
Armor of Aranharek is a set exclusively for Vinland and cannot be upgraded to legendary. I don't know, maybe you can add it with the help of the table and run it around England / Norway, I haven't tried it myself, so I can't say for sure

D
Domovoy161rus 20.12.20

Jazz2Us
This is how I pump my skills, but the characteristics of legendary equipment do not grow, and if you buy legendary equipment through the store for helixes, then a button to improve appears there.

D
Domovoy161rus 20.12.20

Jazz2Us
still has such a question, I asked above, I repeat, there is an id for a permanent bonus, which gives 50% of experience and silver, also donated garbage.?

J
Jazz2Us 20.12.20

Domovoy161rus
Not yet, but there is a Complete Map Pack. I think that the author of the table will add such a possibility in future updates.
And about the characteristics - if you add through the table, then the armor / weapons are already added at the legendary level with maximum pumping, buying directly from the store, the item should be lower in characteristics, but judging by your statement, the characteristics of the armor / weapons when buying from the store " Animus ”with the minimum characteristics, what if you add it through the table with the maximum - you have the same value, or what? Correct if I misunderstood you.

f
faridim 20.12.20

Domovoy161rus
The statement is not true. I tried to add equipment via the table. I wrote down the stats. Then he removed the equipment, then bought through Helix, pumped up to max. The stats have become identical to those through the table.

I
IIHumanII 20.12.20

Jazz2Us
Latest table version. The situation is the same.

D
Domovoy161rus 20.12.20

faridim
Maybe I can't get out of the habit of other units, there the characteristics of the equipment increased as the lvl of the Persian increased, but here it turns out if you pump the Persian to the max, but the characteristics of the equipment will remain the same. In short, what I meant again, I thought the characteristics are tied to the lvl of the character, the more lvl, the more characteristics)

I
IIHumanII 22.12.20

Gwinbleid
So what's the point of downloading them yourself?

A
AlexanderYA 22.12.20

Updated CE table, added permanent boost package. Earn 50% more XP and Silver