3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dik120 01.12.20 10:34 am

Viking for hire (don't start quest) (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Gathered all the pages of the code and armor. I gave everything, after going to Eda talked to him, read the letter and after that it is impossible to start the quest.
15 Comments
Sort by:
d
dik120 01.12.20

Spoiler

d
dik120 01.12.20

Spoiler

d
dik120 01.12.20

Spoiler

Y
YouOnlyForMe- 01.12.20

Guys, tell me the bug with Reda. After completing the task from him for 20 opals lost the button interaction with him. The Internet is there. The job is highlighted that to talk to him, but the button interaction with him is absent. What to do?

E
EKCTPACEHC 01.12.20

There is a solution, but not everyone helps.
BUG'S TEMPORARY SOLUTION WITH THE VIKING FOR HIRE QUEST
If someone encountered a bug while trying to pass the quest "Viking for hire" (after fulfilling 10 contracts to start a dialogue with Redo is impossible, quests he can not take, as well as buy something), the players found a solution: you need to find all the parts of the code of the Invisible, give them to Haysum, he will send to Redo - and that's when everything will work. The character will talk to Redo, for the completed quests we will get a reward and Redo again will be able to receive daily tasks and buy goods. Good luck to all of you.

h
h1c 01.12.20

You need to go up to Redo and press the "Listen" button, listen to the end of the story, then there's the "Talk" button.

E
EKCTPACEHC 01.12.20

h1c
He sits in my house and does not react to anything, there are no children near him ((((

Y
YouOnlyForMe- 01.12.20

It's the same situation. Any buttons on interaction with Redo are gone. His other assistants, located elsewhere, can give tasks. But the goods do not show.

S
SPR1GGAN 01.12.20

During the change of goods Eda does not give tasks and does not sell clothes, you just have to wait, an hour else

Y
YouOnlyForMe- 01.12.20

After completing the chain of missions in the area (wider) Kent appears the task "The impending storm." After completing this mission, Reda was active in telling the story to the children. After the story was heard, the interaction with him was restored. You can buy goods, take orders.

G
Grimganga 01.12.20

Reda directly depends on the online game or not, if Reda is not active go to the store animus and simulate an attempt to buy helixa it enlivens online in the game. Then we make a teleport to the settlement it updates the location.

E
EKCTPACEHC 01.12.20

Grimganga
I'll definitely try it tomorrow. Thank you.

E
EKCTPACEHC 02.12.20

Grimganga
It doesn't work, it's sitting and silent, at least I'm not)

P
POLKOVNIK2005 02.12.20

EKCTPACEHC
Similarly

G
Grimganga 02.12.20

EKCTPACEHC Pancake is very strange, I've treated it so many times. Because when you can't collect opals, you can't act with Reda. There is another option, it is when all the characters gather in the village, at the event, try to talk to him on the street when he returns to his home.