3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Farzik 02.12.20 12:30 am

How much to make a purchase to make the inventory available?

Please tell me who knows. How much should I buy in the steam to make this opportunity? (Screen) The ability to sell things from your inventory on the site. The description does not indicate. Can you fictitiously buy any turkey for 20 rubles, and that's it?
8 Comments
Sort by:
F
Farzik 02.12.20

K
KIBERMAX 02.12.20

Farzik
The minimum amount of purchase 5 dollars, buy the game just above this amount, plus that would normally sell and buy things in the trading floor of the stime, you need to tie the phone number and download the application steam on android mobile or on the iPhone (fig knows what you have) and there to deposit the account of the stim in the application well and activate the steam guide, if it does not make the goods of the trading floor will stand on the market.

F
Farzik 02.12.20

KIBERMAX
I already bought a witch for $10 a year two ago. Is the $5 limit now on the idea? Just on the Internet found, others write that from any amount, even if on 1 ruble to replenish the purse, it will count and remove the restriction

M
Multigone 02.12.20

KIBERMAX
Hold for two weeks.

Farzik
You need to make a purchase for any amount. Purchase is considered to be any expenditure of funds from your balance (including through TP). If there have been no purchases during the last year, the TP closes. Min. The amount on which you can top up the balance in rubles is 150 (the purchase of the game can be made without replenishing the balance, but directly from the card or account).

K
KIBERMAX 02.12.20

Multigone
Well, before 7 days was, did not know that increased and new rules of activation of acc, also did not know.

M
Multigone 02.12.20

KIBERMAX
More precisely, 15 days.

Farzik
Restocking is also considered a purchase, but it does not lead to unlocking the TP. In fact, you're buying some Steam electronic money that mimics your national. Currency. In fact - the air that you can dispose of inside the Steam system.

F
Farzik 03.12.20

KIBERMAX
Multigone
Thank you

u
ugf16349 28.12.20

Farzik
Torrent Edition is better to buy for 0 rubles .