3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KIBERMAX 02.12.20 12:30 am

Silent sound after update (solution) (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Start the game, roll, PKM on the speaker open "volume mixer" and there slider sound game.

P.S. after the update the sound of the game in the mixer falls to 8%, hopefully think to release a patch-fix.
18 Comments
Sort by:
I
InboxM 02.12.20

KIBERMAX
Plus, thank you for the decision.
P. S wrote to them in technical support, let them correct.

K
KIBERMAX 02.12.20

InboxM
I'll add to the theme that the sound back shifts by 8% at the next game launch, so it's such a decision.

I
InboxM 03.12.20

KIBERMAX
It's still normal, it's going to come down temporarily.

T
Taboo-196 03.12.20

KIBERMAX
Thank you

t
trifon_d 03.12.20

I still lost music during the save time. And for some reason, when you start shooting, for a second the screen narrows vertically like cinematic. And what about you?

I
InboxM 03.12.20

trifon_d
I don't watch that, write in technical support.

t
trifon_d 03.12.20

InboxM
Wrote. But it's rockstar.

I
InboxM 03.12.20

trifon_d
Yesterday wrote about the quiet sound, this morning they rolled me out the same decision, as the author of this topic. But at the same time promised that everything will be corrected in the near future)

t
trifon_d 03.12.20

InboxM
And I was just told to wait for the experts to solve the problem.

I
InboxM 03.12.20

trifon_d
Well that's right)

S
Sergey Serezhenkin 19.12.20

I was told that this is not a bug, but a feature, they say, for voice communication in RDO, but 1, the voice volume is adjusted decreases and increases with the game, since it does not have a separate process in the mixer and 2, not everyone plays RDO and not everyone communicates there with the help of the built-in voice chat, many play the plot and they don't need such changes at all.

M
Masters98 11.01.21

And then the steam overlay just freezes on the screen .... All through the ass, as always in the rock (((

N
Norm112 16.02.21

Sergey Serezhenkin Did they shout
this in support?

N
Norm112 16.02.21

Today there was an update from 02/15/21 and this dirty trick was not fixed. The Rockies are really crazy. Maybe there is a system solution, who knows the guys ?!

a
arthurmikheev 22.02.21

There is a long-term solution (from personal experience.) In the game sound settings, in the "voice chat" menu, change the output device. Now, when starting the game, you do not need to open the volume mixer every time.

s
satanicgod 22.02.21

arthurmikheev
and what exactly needs to be changed there?

a
arthurmikheev 22.02.21

satanicgod
You need to change the output device in the "voice chat" menu. By default, I had an output to the speakers (external speakers), I changed it to monitor speakers (built-in). This method works only if there are at least two output devices.

s
satanicgod 22.02.21

arthurmikheev
dunk, helped.