3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anton Vahidov 02.12.20 12:32 am

The game does not start after the initial saver (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Good afternoon.
after this image does not start the game, does not give out errors, in the task manager it is not, the windows defender is disabled, run through Uplay without being tied to the rhyme
There are no problems with components
PC Features
Core i3 7100
12 gb ram
rx 580 8 gb
The game is set for a new ssd, reinstallation doesn't help
16 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anton Vahidov 02.12.20

V
Vertoderan 02.12.20

I stopped running after the driver was updated on the graphics card. The characteristics of the comp are almost the same, only the graphics card rx 570 8 gb. We should try to roll back the driver.

A
Ahnenerba 02.12.20

Good afternoon. Did you solve the problem somehow? It's the same nonsense. I've worked before. after reinstalling the wind, began to hang on the screensaver.

A
Ahnenerba 02.12.20

Who does not run further than the boot saver: the problem can be solved by way see https://infq.ru/assassins-creed-valhalla-ne-gruzitsja-dalshe-zastavki/ "THREE TIME." It really helped. I did it the way it was written. I was so glad I even snone. As I understand what the problem is. The game really needs to be set on the "C" disc, where And Winda. If we don't want it, and we don't want to wait for the patch, we do as it is written. What happens: The files that the game wants to see on the "C" disk and are copied to the "C" disk, and in the folder with the game we insert their "image" something.

V
Vertoderan 02.12.20

Yesterday rolled back the videodriver and the game started.

C
Cyber_Angel 02.12.20

Vertoderan
What video card?

V
Vertoderan 02.12.20

Cyber_Angel
rx 570 8 gb

C
Cyber_Angel 03.12.20

Vertoderan
And can you write a version of the driver on which the game started? If not difficult)

V
Vertoderan 03.12.20

Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.9.1

C
Cyber_Angel 03.12.20

Vertoderan
And can you write a version of the driver on which the game started? If not difficult)

C
Cyber_Angel 03.12.20

Vertoderan
Many thanks. We'll check

J
Jimm85 29.01.21

Cyber_Angel Did it help
? Also the video is the same. I decided by reinstalling the old assembly of Windows 10.0.190, it did not work on the latest insiders, now I'm guessing now the video driver or something connected with Denuvo or something else.

C
Cyber_Angel 29.01.21

No, nothing helps. I'm waiting for a pirate, I'll watch it start

J
Jimm85 29.01.21

Cyber_Angel
What kind of Windows do you have? It helped me to install windows version 10.0.190, all that above does not start, windows insider previews 10.0.190.

C
Cyber_Angel 29.01.21

Jimm85
I have version 2004. But for others the game works on this version. And in general I don't want to somehow change the system because of one game

A
Anton Alpatov 24.05.21

Well, who solved the problem ??? Windows of the latest version does not rob the third method either