3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Karamba_6hell 02.12.20 12:32 am

The game hangs constantly after the 1.0.4 update. (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Hello. Whoever has the same problem, share a solution if you have one.
16 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zh1VaGo 02.12.20

Karamba_6hell
The same problem. Delirium of course, but somewhere read that in this game bugs disappear by changing the settings of the game. Switch full-screen mode to window without frame and vice versa, for a few days hang disappear. Previously sinned on the gamepad, if you put the hebridean control mode then from the slightest rustle of the table the game switched to the keyboards and hung for a few seconds, but that would be quite dead as now such was not. In short, try to change any settings after hanging.

K
Karamba_6hell 02.12.20

Zh1VaGo
Thank you, I'll try.

e
eeevgennn 02.12.20

Not delirium, too began to hang, put the window without a frame and has never hung

M
Makc24121985 03.12.20

There are sometimes hangs, rarely, but there is and is not clear because of what, well, help autopreservation.
The game is a solid bug, even releasing the update 1.0.4, the game and there are a bunch of bugs (As an example, dubbing equipment, nonsense).
Very rarely plays music when running (often a continuous dull silence), and did not understand how to adjust, to play more often.
As for the sound of the hero, aaa, bunch, echo, grunt, uhhhh how she loudly does it, like the music has added louder, and louder these pissed demonic sounds have also increased, the same did not understand how to reduce exactly the hero sounds.
Often in missions there are NPC blunts, again help downloads and kind of script goes well. And so on, it's kind of petty, but they don't want to fix it.
p.s. After 40 hours of play, already begins to annoy the same type, very much developed in stealth, which is essentially in the game and not needed, or bored again.

S
Sanek1971 03.12.20

Makc24121985
By the way, yes, about the music, very rarely hear, mostly silence, my wife even said, like, that a game without music something.

M
Makc24121985 03.12.20

There are sometimes hangs, rarely, but there is and is not clear because of what, well, help autopreservation.
The game is a solid bug, even releasing the update 1.0.4, the game and there are a bunch of bugs (As an example, dubbing equipment, nonsense).
Very rarely plays music when running (often a continuous dull silence), and did not understand how to adjust, to play more often.
As for the sound of the hero, aaa, bunch, echo, grunt, uhhhh how she loudly does it, like the music has added louder, and louder these pissed demonic sounds have also increased, the same did not understand how to reduce exactly the hero sounds.
Often in missions there are NPC blunts, again help downloads and kind of script goes well. And so on, it's kind of petty, but they don't want to fix it.
p.s. After 40 hours of play, already begins to annoy the same type, very much developed in stealth, which is essentially in the game and not needed, or bored again.

A
Ababkov Denis 03.12.20

Karamba_6hell
Same shit, I play min 20 and hang dead

F
Frat88 03.12.20

Also hangs after the patch often, it is impossible to play.

E
Evgeniy Azeev 03.12.20

After the last patch, I have constant hangs of the game at autopreservation. The cut in general loads five minutes. it was all right before.

E
Evgeniy Azeev 04.12.20

Denis Ababkov
I don't give a. And he cleaned, and changed the wood, which he did not do. When loading textures as hangs were after the patch, and remained. Checking the integrity of the files didn't help either

A
Ababkov Denis 04.12.20

Evgeny Azeev
My game just hung up after the patch and that's it, it helped me.

X
Xenkok86 04.12.20

Yesterday played, everything was fine, and today I updated the driver of Nwid and the game began to hang, and the PC does not hang, only the game. We have to cut down and restart the game through a dispencher of tasks. It happens as something chaotic, does not depend on the time spent in the game, nor on the temperature of the video card, or on the load of the processor. Before that, two weeks of flight was normal.

S
Sanek1971 04.12.20

Xenkok86
Agree completely, departures - it's a full random, not depending on your configuration and settings (if the requirements fit of course), the same story, the day before yesterday without joints played, yesterday after moving to the point of departure caught, today for a couple of hours nothing happened and on the weekend played two days full almost, too all good, logs send, can see, from what such a sic, I call "floating glitch") Was there a firewood? Nvidia? I kind of looked, there was no .If after this glitch you, then conduct a "clean" installation of the driver, with the removal of the previous in manual, it would be that the errors of the previous driver did not switch to a new, if there were, I usually put on top and if all is well then do not touch, if I see the joint then necessarily remove the old and reboot then.

g
gennaz 04.12.20

I noticed that it flies out and hangs only on the maps of Nwdia.
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
I play and there are no problems with the game.
Write to Nvidia's technical support.
https://www.nvidia.com/ru-ru/support/

S
Sanek1971 04.12.20

gennaz
I had no departures or hovering .1050ti 4gb before the patch.

S
Sanek1971 08.12.20

Here again, the day before yesterday 4 shod caught, of them two dead hover, yesterday everything was good, that's what this game should be