3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 27.10.19 01:07 pm

The patch came out (Chernobylite)

Went 2 gig patch.
https://steamcommunity.com/app/1016800

Spoilery update + Roadmap
Localization:
- We've added English Voice Over. The language of the voices can be changed in the game settings.
- Spanish language version has been added.
- The line about killing “single Russian” changed to non-offending.

Chernobylite Storms:
Bad balance combined with bugs caused that this element is identified by you with time limit. Our goal has never been to make a time limit, but only to let you feel the breath of your main nemesis - the Black Stalker - all the time. We are listening to your feedback on this element of the game. That is why we have made the following changes:
- Now you can build a Q-wave generator in the base, which makes storm less common.
- The Black Stalker is now much weaker, and its appearance time has been reduced from 2 minutes to 30 seconds. AI and Its operation is a prototype. Will change in the coming weeks
- The clock has been turned off. Now, to know when the storm comes you must observe the sky and changes in the world.

Optimization:
Overall regardless of the settings, the game should work a few percents better.
- We've optimized the memory management method. This should resolve most sound issues and make levels load much faster. FPS drops will also be less frequent and less severe.
- We're working on Ultra settings. Although they are still a prototype, they should work much better on slightly weaker machines.

Retrospective branching (also called “new game plus”):
- Collected evidence should no longer disappear after players death
- Player perks should no longer disappear after his death

Improvements/Additions:
Adrenaline can now be crafted in the base laboratory

Fixes:
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck during training with Mikhail
- Due to numerous errors and crashes related to hacking, we decided to temporarily disable it.
- We've fixed a bug that allowed you to gain unlimited experience during the Tarakan quest
- Quest Unearthed documents should now be a bit easier to complete.
- Fixed an issue that prevents Unearthed documents from being completed during the next attempt
- We've fixed several issues that caused the marker to not always work properly during the mission in Pripyat.
- We've fixed a whole bunch of smaller bugs you have reported. Thanks!

If you have any feedback for us, don't hesitate to give it. Finally, a small dessert - we finished work on our Roadmap. You can see it below:

Hike the storm, which limited the missions are fixed,plus added the ability to build a generator that would be the storm were more rare,how to play I will write in more detail.
The storage drawers and rounds campaign and was not fixed.

The Google translator

Major update + roadmap
Localization:
- We've added Voice Over. The language of votes can be changed in the game settings.
- Spanish language version was added.
- The line about the murder of "United Russian" has been changed to not offensive.

Chernobyl storms:
Poor balance in combination with the error led to the fact that this item is actually up to you with a time limit. Our goal never was to set a time limit, but only to give you a feel for the breath your main Nemesis - the Black Stalker - all the time. We listen to your feedback about this element of the game. That's why we've made the following changes:
- You can now build a generator Q-wave on the base, making the storm less common.
The Black Stalker is now much weaker, and the time of its occurrence was reduced from 2 minutes to 30 seconds. His AI work is a prototype. Will change in the coming weeks
Clock was off. Now to see when the storm, you need to observe the sky and changes in the world.

Optimization:
- Overall, regardless of the settings, the game should run at a few percent better.
- We have optimized the memory management method. This should solve most of the problems with sound and make loading levels much faster. FPS drops are also less frequent and less serious.
- We are working on Ultra settings. Although they are still a prototype, they should work much better on slightly weaker machines.

Retrospective branching (also called "new game plus"):
- The evidence should no longer disappear after death
- The perks of the player should no longer disappear after his death

Improvements / additions:
The adrenaline is now available for core laboratories.

Fixes:
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck during a workout with Michael.
- Due to numerous errors and failures relating to burglary, we decided to temporarily disable it.
- We fixed a bug that allowed you to get unlimited experience during the quest, the Cockroach
Quest open documents should now be a little easier to complete.
- Fixed a bug where not found documents was completed during the next attempt.
- We fixed a few bugs, which marker did not always work properly during the mission in Pripyat.
- We fixed a bunch of minor bugs that you reported. Thank you!

If you have any feedback for us, feel free to give them. Finally, a small dessert, we finished working on our roadmap. You can see it below:

PS
On the roadmap it becomes clear that the final release scheduled for the end of 20 or beginning of 21,so wait for a very long time.
6 Comments
Sort by:
F
FiercestLeek02 27.10.19

String is that I do that a Russian can't?

d
dilat 27.10.19

saa0891
What about translate? All words in Russian translation translated correctly?)

M
Magnum 500 27.10.19

FiercestLeek02
I played yesterday where he says I could still do this, it's just Russian.While GG is called Igor. Nonsense in General

s
saa0891 27.10.19

Generator for storm which wrote the patch I did not see,he just didn't show up in build mode,even in menus,in the description he is,what else they've removed the clock that showed how many there will be a storm.

Cabinets for storage are also not fixed.

And by the way, I have experienced a 10 day and then nuclear power plant explodes,and prior to that, it is evident that with each passing day she became more and more overgrown by crystals in the end nichinichi all over again,so who will be keep in mind.

Have so many perks and pumped it all down the drain.

Optimization is also not fucking fixed it,although perhaps the latest driver is better,I haven't updated.

dilat wrote:
All words in Russian translation translated correctly?)
The translation is the same curve as it was very much not translated.

7look2 27.10.19

saa0891
The game starts not that again. Much of the previous game GG remember and have choices in the dialogue which was not there before. There are new companions that were not in the previous 10 days, and the old find it easier, do not need to complete some quests. From perks - the capacity of the inventory I have left pumped.

C
Crabas 23.07.21

Spoiler And by the way, it was day 10 for me and the nuclear power plant explodes after that,
saa0891
version 42800 the same situation 3 times reinstalled everything too ...