3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lobo 02.12.20 12:38 am

Where to find the head of the order? (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Where to find the head of the order?
24 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maorus 02.12.20

Go on do not be afraid, you will be given a letter with a hint about the chapter

L
Lobo 02.12.20

Maorus
Thank you.

P
Pohodenko 02.12.20

Lobo
you have to kill all the members of the order, including the jealouss, and only then will you know about the chapter

L
Lobo 02.12.20

Pohodenko
I just killed everyone and my father never showed me where to find it.

P
Pohodenko 02.12.20

Lobo
Did you give the medallions?

L
Lobo 02.12.20

Pohodenko
and then the department of Seth Tory and took the miller sorry bosses of the plot did not remain that would try it on them.

v
vitekeffect 02.12.20

Pohodenko
Don't lie. You can't do all of them.

b
bushmaster 06.12.20

same problem, killed everyone, but the father did not appear

b
bushmaster 06.12.20

Lobo
I conquered everything, killed everyone but my father, how did you give all the medallions? if I have 14 of them, not counting my father.

S
SashaFlopy 06.12.20

bushmaste is also the most bullshit, it's a hike bug

L
Lobo 06.12.20

bushmaster
You can't kill your father, he'll give you the locket after all, go to the Assassin and you'll get the reward.

S
SashaFlopy 06.12.20

Lobo
So where to find it? there are no assignments on it and 5/6 and it is not disclosed

L
Lobo 06.12.20

SashaFlopy
When you go to the house where the wife of his brother at the entrance will stand asasin (to which you give medals) he will tell where to go he will appear when you capture all the areas in the game. (as for me the finale is steep but at the same time garus)

b
bushmaster 06.12.20

Lobo
I've got it all, but he's gone.

L
Lobo 06.12.20

bushmaster
Strange when I completed all the quests went home at the entrance waiting for Aasain said that I was waiting for the certain place 1 Persian (do not want to spoiler) came talking it turned out he's talked gave away the locket and parted back to base received the award

L
Lobo 06.12.20

bushmaster
What was your last one?

b
bushmaster 06.12.20

Lobo
not Sorian, Hamptunshire stayed

L
Lobo 06.12.20

bushmaster
pass after the victory at the entrance will wait aasain will tell where to go and there will meet his father

b
bushmaster 06.12.20

Lobo
What's it all about? everything has passed) in the game there are no credits or what?)

L
Lobo 06.12.20

bushmaster
No and the ending is a rather strange think after the dz will be the credits when all the dz come out