3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Farzik 02.12.20 12:38 am

Which card is better to take? MSI / GIGABYTE?

MSI with 3 turntables and GIGABYTE the price is the same. MSI with 2 fans is $45 cheaper. Is it worth overpaying and buying a card more?

4 Comments
Sort by:
b
bloomm 02.12.20

All of them are the same, just look what is more you personally like visually q) Their specified MAKS bust does not affect at all that does not affect, the same strick from asus and gaming trio from Msi the most expensive, they do not help to bypass the cheaper models, there is a difference at the level of error 1-2 fps and the price can be 8 thousand higher, no matter what it needs.

Of these three, the three are purely visualLY VISION.

I originally counted on Gypsy Palit game rock eventually bought KFA2 SG.

R
Ryazancev 02.12.20

Farzik
The best model of course Asus Tuf. There and competent cooling and element base better than the competition.
The gigabyte has always been different from the "First Three" with the largest number of shoals. How exactly this model of HG turned out.
MSI is the optimum quality. According to the elemental base, everything is super only in top models. In this case, just the optimal quality components, not top and not junk.
But the radiators at Ventus 2 and 3 are clearly different. That's E. Troechka will be quieter and colder, and if you "drive" her, it will be preferable.
I would prefer in this case the three-turn version of MSI.
Now watched the comparison of 3070, the 2 turntable version of a decently noisy and hotter rest. If the thickness of the radiator was greater, then yes, and so just shortened and that's it.

F
Farzik 02.12.20

Thanks for the answers

F
Farzik 02.12.20

Thanks for the answers