3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrey 2000 02.12.20 12:38 am

Patch for q2, version of 3.21 (Quake 2)

Hello! Tell me where to get a patch on the 3.21 version?
Where can I take a program to change the color of the weapon change the pride, etc.?
23 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey 2000 02.12.20

What code do I need to enter into the console to see the brow in observer mode?

A
Andrey 2000 02.12.20

Can I change the color of a shot from a railguna for example?

A
Andrey 2000 02.12.20

What changes ping? What is it for? How to make it less?

A
Andrey 2000 02.12.20

I was somewhere that you can download a bot and play with it without the Internet! How do you do that?

A
A.Soldier of Light 02.12.20

I'm ing davely, but... Read faz for the noobs()

Tell me where to get a patch on the 3.21 version?
- it can not be taken because of the lack of it)

What code do I need to enter into the console to see the brow in observer mode?
There is no need to enter any :) Click tab to get the server menu. That's where you choose what you need. By default, you already appear on the servaka as an observer)

There is no standard ku2. If there is any mod, you can (read readme to fashion). By the way, the Knightmare engine (on this page swing) allows you to adjust the rail1 as you please ...

What changes ping?
- ping MUST your shooting at the enemy: the higher the ping, the more on-ahead you have to shoot (from the same rails, for example).

What is it for?
is an indicator of customer-server communication: how well and quickly you connect with the server. Ping less than 10 ideal, 20-60 normal. 100-200 is not very, but you can play. 200 or more is.

How to make it less?
- make the connector better: say, the connection of 1 megabits per second is normal, five - even better, but more expensive (of course)

Download the bot and play with it without the internet! How do you do that?
- download the bot and install :) example: Gladiator Bots, Eraser Bots... but there is better - 3zb2 (swing from here, at the bottom)

A
Andrey 2000 02.12.20

About tab I knew, and how to see people on observere, I play and see them as they fly, here. What I meant

A
Andrey 2000 02.12.20

There is no standard ku2. If there is any mod, you can (read readme to fashion). By the way, the Knightmare engine (on this page swing) allows you to adjust the rail1 as you please ...
(on this page swing) can't go in

A
Andrey 2000 02.12.20

I downloaded new sights for ku2 on http://quake2.com.ru/files/files/
where to put the folder, it's called BH-Site and there are a lot of different sights

A

Yes, it's a little confusing there, but I figured it out:
You don't have to go anywhere, it's just a folder with a bunch of files as a choice. Put it in any place on the disk, it doesn't matter.

What's important is this (this is already from the BH-Site folder):
example sizes contains the pak9.pak file - that's exactly what you need to put in the folder BASE2, which is in the directory of zuake2.
I put it in, I started the croak, I checked it out. I didn't like it, I deleted the pack9. I went to the example types folder, took two files pak8.pak and pak9.pak and put them also in BASE'2 (more game launch, check cursors..). And so on. If you understand the principle, you will understand further yourself what to do.

Here's the exact link you can't go to (weird):
http://www.markshan.com/podstrn/noviprj.htm

A
Andrey 2000 02.12.20

Why do you need a trainer in ku2? They're like bots, just being taught to play, right or wrong?

A
Andrey 2000 02.12.20

And what are these pictures on the site http://www.markshan.com/podstrn/noviprj.htm what is quake 2? Mission?

A

this is one of the best Pax Imperia addons on the improved Knightmare engine

Why do you need a trainer in ku2?
- probably as in all other games - to conveniently use cheat codes :) the truth I do not see much sense in it, because they are easy to enter through the console. However, if we are talking about playing on the net, then another thing (ungrateful business, by the way)

A
Andrey 2000 02.12.20

Help! I can't figure out how to put a bot at all? They say they're not working! Explain normally! I have a CRBOT bot in my folder
BOTS. Cfg
DEATH. Txt
FIGHT. Txt
GAMEX86. Dll
KILL. Txt
MAPLIST. Txt
Maps. Lst
NODEMAPS
PAIN. Txt
PAK0. Ua.
Readme. Txt
save
Where should the CRBOT folder be in baseq2 or not?

A
Andrey 2000 02.12.20

Don't you know how to rename the topic on the forum?

A
Andrey 2000 02.12.20

And what do you need in the "env" folder?

A
Andrey 2000 02.12.20

And how to use the z hook on your server? And what else is there besides it?

A

Where should the CRBOT folder be in baseq2 or not?
-- I understand that it should be moved from baseq2 just to the folder of zuake2. And then download the game with set game CRBOT (this is if you write in the shortcut, and you can just download the croak and write in the console game crbot)

Don't you know how to rename the topic on the forum?
- only the moderator can do it. Anyway, what's the name you want to be? I'll ask...

And what do you need in the "env" folder?
- they contain pictures of the sky. That is what you usually see in the background on the map.

And how to use the z hook on your server?
- you need a small CTF (Capture the Flag) mod to use this command. As usual (deathmatch) it is not available

A
Andrey 2000 02.12.20

I can't go to the admin menu, and he'll write me a kind of wrong password.

A
Andrey 2000 02.12.20

I wrote in the game crbot console and it's a pist game will be changed for the next game.

A
Andrey 2000 02.12.20

And I wrote the menu oddly, writes in green letters menu