3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZakarumFoot 02.12.20 12:39 am

Can you help the old man? (Diablo 2)

Five months ago I fell in love with a classmate, admitted, she sent me away. During these months, I went to her page every day until she deleted it. I don't go to couples to avoid seeing her. Help with advice, still do not offend the old forumite diabloob ...
P.S. My love is pure and beautiful, don't think bad.
127 Comments
Sort by:
I
Igor Grishutin 02.12.20

Find yourself another replacement from fucking her and everything will pass, do not drive yourself into a corner and kill for the sake of a girl)) generally forget and live on.

T
Torum. 02.12.20

ZakarumFoot
Play dota.

r
root_toor 02.12.20

Hare whimper, get yourself together.

Z
ZakarumFoot 02.12.20

Torum.
It helps, but for a while. CDA falls rapidly:(

Igor Grishutin
Others are not needed. I promised myself that.

A
Archon Guard 02.12.20

ZakarumFoot
Go on couples behave decently be what you think you could like, if you do not know how to be talked to her friends generally nausea all but her)) remember every time you see her this is your little chance to make her closer to yourself or further - it depends on you, maybe you behaved in a group not attractive to her so she did not want you. but most likely she just has a and she thinks she should be loyal to him.

m
midtone 02.12.20

Prok someone on the innigma

k
kewelldkny 02.12.20

ZakarumFoot
Tell her that you have made great strides by playing Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction. It's going to melt.

l
lait_one 02.12.20

Give her anich 20 stats - it will melt, infa 100%!

z
zmrz 02.12.20

Muddle with Paulinka

T
T-Fox 02.12.20

I don't go to couples to avoid seeing her.
Rag.

1Paganini1 02.12.20

ZakarumFoot
Dude, just go to the movies every day, you can in the morning. will let))

1Paganini1 02.12.20

ZakarumFoot
Others are not needed. I promised myself that.

-look, I'm looking at both!) _))_)))

P
Paca Vaca 02.12.20

Tell her how you baked the noob on the hbre. Girls fall for the bad guys.

s
stip_one 02.12.20

ZakarumFoot
Anyway, listen to me, it works 100%, proven for years.
If the last mood in front of her, buy yourself a brutal something with things that you would not look cute, or normal or decent, or sympathetic, it is necessary that you look exactly cool, for example, a braid that is drunk, expensive, but what effect, beards, more pontoons and pathos in the eyes, not be dull or killed with love? you need to shine with joy, preferably talk more about how Cool with you hang and what you have a great future and NO DROP INSEST, show at least some slack, it will spit on you, so all the slacks in front of her should be smeared, the girls are such skins that do not like "good, exemplary" guys, they love pontoons and a million confidence, it would not be bad to have a car. if there is a machine, then immediately your social status before her will grow and it is to respect for you from her.

r
root_toor 02.12.20

stip_one
Would you rather write what to do to those who have an acroum onanigma and there is nothing? That's a worthy challenge. And with cars, rags, alphas, it's not interesting.

I
Ieshua Ga-Nocri 02.12.20

ZakarumFoot
Anyway, listen to me, it works 100%, proven for years.
Be the last bake in front of her, Buy yourself a perfect something with things that you would not look cute, or normal or decent, or sympathetic, or sympathetic, it is necessary that you look exactly cool, for example, a perfection koa what is drunk, expensive, but what effect, 99 years, more punts and pathos in the eye, if not dull or killed by love, and then who loves the dark? you need to shine with joy, preferably talk more about how Cool with you on the pvp and what you have a great future and NO DROP INSEST, show at least some slack, she will spit on you, so all the slacks in front of her should be smeared, girls such skins that do not like "cheap and angry, the price" of the guys, they love the guys. , it would not be bad to have enigma, if there is an enigma, then immediately your social status before the days will grow and it is to respect for you from her.

S
Stealsmail 02.12.20

You're going to be in a fist tomorrow, you go and tell her what you think. If you can't tell, write it and tell her. Write just what you think, don't make it up.
Do it tomorrow, don't delay.
P.S. I did it.
P.S.2 Nickelback - If Today Was Your Last Day

s
stip_one 02.12.20

root_toor
I'd rather write what to do for those who have nothing to do with the acroma?)
unfortunately, if she has already sent him away, she is unlikely to love him, for the fact that he suffers and does not go to uni, because he is in pain, a broken heart, and he is so young as to live on ...)) I think he has no other chances, a sense of humor, honesty and flowers to conquer it? It won't be enough)
Therefore, it is necessary to be able to show yourself, if it is even the usual potential shako, the cost of the pool, it is necessary to insert there jah or beret and then this shacco becomes in the eyes of the buyer is not cheap and interesting thing. So it is necessary to steam and then any cool chick will trade 2 litter/20fkr/2sok for this shako and also pay extra, whether it will be worn later, it is a third question)

G
Givemethedust 02.12.20

Have you changed your orientation again?

R
RainInTheNight 02.12.20

What the hell am I reading?