3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bub4 02.12.20 12:40 am

Do I need to buy a license if there is a pirate (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Hello tramp !!! Please tell me, does it make sense to buy a license? Except there's a multiplayer. What are the advantages of being pirated. Is it possible to insert fashions or cards downloaded from the Internet ? or ride on a naked map. There are still a lot of questions, of course, but so far it's !!! Thank you in advance for the response and understanding of !!!
14 Comments
Sort by:
P
POSTAL_VL 02.12.20

Bub4
A huge plus of licenses - do not have to fend for reinstalling after each patch.
Fashion, of course, can be put - no problems ever. They are officially supported by the game.
On the part of cards: if you buy all the extensions of the territories, there will be a huge card (these extensions are needed for many fashion cards)
If you like the game, then buy - support the developers. Especially now the sale. If there is no money for the necessary additions (it is, basically, cards and cargoes), you can buy later. In the meantime, to ride a pirate.
Only before the profile is transferred, it is better to remove tuning and coloring from the additions from the trucks and move to the default card

E
Ely Maze 02.12.20

Bub4
Since the discount game costs 149 rubles you can and buy

L
Lidiya Ch 02.12.20

And one more plus to the face is help from the developers if there is something wrong with the game. because they ask to send a profile folder from disk C.

F
FinistEG 02.12.20

Lydia C
Help from developers will be only for a clean game, i.e. if there is a fashion game, the profile will not be accepted.

P
Piratstvo blago 02.12.20

Bub4 wrote:
Please tell me, does it make sense to buy a license?
It's a game. There is no point buying games at all, except when it is exclusively an online game. ;)
Budt to Asasin or The Witcher, Sims or Civilization, Wolfenstein or Farkrai - swing, play and do not bother ;)

L
Lidiya Ch 02.12.20

FinistEG
I sent them everything and with mods.

F
FinistEG 02.12.20

Lydia C
The catch is that they (developed) write about it themselves on the support forum.

P
POSTAL_VL 02.12.20

Kapetz, of course, here is the life of pirates...

L
Lidiya Ch 02.12.20

FinistEG
I throw the whole folder to them, don't know them. And they understand by the way.

K
Kon FFF palto 02.12.20

POSTAL_VL wrote:
Kapetz, of course, here is the life of pirates...
Don't like going to Pindatan sites, there's the vast majority of generous and

G
GALALEKS SCHULZ 02.12.20

Fuck this stupid cartoon!, such a "G"!!, rock the pirate and do not sweat!)

v
vovangt4 02.12.20

Bub4
Taste and color, if you like the game and want to support, buy, otherwise decide, I bought, bought DLC, but with 1.37 I did not like what did JSY and their way of "development" now I regret that bought their games and bought DLC, threw this arcade trash and do not play, and accordingly I will never buy a single DLC and I will not support YSY because they do not introduce anything new, but only milk endless DLC, and cut the game. I hope a strong competitor will come out and make them move. The gameplay remained at the level of the first version, increased the size of the card, added trucks, purchased trailers returned, and gameplay game did not move.

R
Ryan-Kuper Begemot 02.12.20

I'll say briefly - the license will break your pirate save.

B
Bub4 04.12.20

Thank you very much