3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
surkir 02.12.20 12:40 am

A small chest in Yorvik (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

I collect all the chests, but that's to it can not get - climbed all far and wide. Who knows how to get it?

17 Comments
Sort by:
V
Volk-Naemnik 02.12.20

Is he underground?
If so, go northeast (towards the stables) and jump over the wall of the city and look for a big passage in the wall.

y
yondaime174 02.12.20

surkir

He doesn't want to attach a card. To the east of the place where the chest, behind the wall next to the bridge

s
surkir 02.12.20

Thank you

T
Thundercore 02.12.20

surkir
If it's the chest on the locks, we need to find three keys in Yorkshire.

S
SPR1GGAN 02.12.20

Thundercore
he asked about the wrong castle)) but you helped me))

E
EKCTPACEHC 08.12.20

The Wolf of the Mercenary
yondaime174
Thank you, I was tormented to look for the entrance to this chest.

x
xxxOnePunchMaNxxx 27.01.21

yondaime174
2 days I was looking for this chest, you are the best

L
Lucoviche 29.01.21

I broke my head how to get this chest in Jorvik, I didn't find any secret passages, I was already looking for an entrance under the water and burned the whole roof 😁Could someone tell me 🙏🏽

L
Lucoviche 29.01.21

D
Demiilailll 09.03.21

Lucoviche
listen well, it's just a light chest. there is a house near the bridge, a door leads into it. in the house you climb upstairs and behind a wall of bags there is a chest

D
Demiilailll 09.03.21

L
Lucoviche 09.03.21

Demiilailll
Thank you very much, but I was in nearby houses, suddenly a basement or something else and still could not find 🤦🏽‍♀️Now I will find

S
Siberian_Wizard 09.03.21

Demiilailll
And I have this door bolted , I don’t understand how to knock it down, I don’t see a loophole anywhere

d
dilat 19.03.21

MasterTitan
I've got a weird shit happened to this door. It was also closed. I spat and scored. Then the next time I enter the game, I load and bam, the door is open for some reason ... Perhaps I somehow fired at it and showered with torches or there is a vase of fuel behind it (there are such doors)

M
MasterTitan 19.03.21

There the door will open when you find the headquarters of the assassins underground))) When you exit, you will find yourself in this house

M
MasterTitan 19.03.21

I played a little, took additional activity there and voila)))

i
iFervento 13.06.21

yondaime174
Thanks)