3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alisa Sokolova 02.12.20 12:43 am

Bug in the construction of the second and last annex to the houses (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Guys, hello to everyone!

I was faced with such a bug: at the beginning of Assassin's Creed Valhalla, I built my village ravensthorpe to the maximum, but in Avor's room in the village management magazine I see a trace.

We can build new extensions to some houses. Here's the list:

- The second and final addition to the house of pastoralists;
- The second and final addition to the house of farmers;
- The second and final addition to the house of poultry farmers;

As far as I remember, I have almost made a trit of the annex to all the above houses, but the record does not change in the magazine. Also disappeared racks near the houses, where the house was directly improved (the construction of an annex). In general, houses in the village are not built anymore.

Who's come across this? How to fix? How to finish the improvement of the village to the end?
10 Comments
Sort by:
E
EsterlinG 02.12.20

Make alliances and pass the plot, for some regions give growth of its level. Buildings you seem to reach only 5 and a half level of the village, and the record will lie until the completion of the quest for full pumping of the village.

A
Alisa Sokolova 02.12.20

EsterlinG
Thank you! I'll do the test.

P
Princess_Darsy 02.12.20

Alice Sokolova
buildings bring the level to 5 and a half, the rest of the experience comes from some unions, they on the map in the award graph have an icon with a house

K
KennyMorfius 02.12.20

concluded all the alliances, opened all the activities on the map, improved the village and still left a little up to 6 lvl settlement, here's how to fix it?

M
Miero 02.12.20

Tell me, before the patch was not available for construction house Hunwald and someone else there, now after the patch it became not visible this place to build, when this building will open the opportunity to build?

y
yar1097 02.12.20

Miero
I got it after the Lincolnshire story.

V
Volk-Naemnik 02.12.20

Miero
It's a story selection in Lynconshire. Either you make a Hunwald or some kind of lord, and then Hunwald and his fiancee move into your settlement and they can build a house.

M
Miero 02.12.20

The Wolf of the Mercenary
I get it, thank you.

S
SashaFlopy 02.12.20

The Wolf of the Mercenary
This house at any choice appears because instead of Hunwald his woman comes

D
Danil Fry 17.04.22

Oh, you people are my salvation! In short, just complete the story and tasks on the map with a house reward.