3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Taurin78 02.12.20 12:43 am

Test the pathfinder, hit the head, more than 250 meters? (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint)

I'm sure that I'm not going to hit the target exactly, from a distance of 250 meters, then 255 tried, then tried with 300 meters, and still not read out. How do you get into the goal that would count everything? Tell me how right someone managed to do it.
10 Comments
Sort by:
B
BlackTigerTK 02.12.20

Taurin78
Are you sure you're getting into your head? There was a top on the form about calculating the behavior of the bullet at different distances for rifles, look. There, the greater the distance, the greater the deviation from the horizontal.

s
sem134 02.12.20

Taurin78
There it is necessary to hit the head, I got once from fifteenth, try a little above the head to aim, you just have to calculate the trajectory and depends on what rifle to shoot, they all have a different trajectory, I shot from the M82 with the sight of T5XI and aimed at the level of the icon above the head and if not counted then the next shot took a little higher.

T
Taurin78 02.12.20

sem134
I used two snappers, it's TAC50 and HTI on the indicator of the most powerful and long-range, but here's the sight which put I do not remember. And just yesterday played, got probably quite by accident from the machine gun of those that are on many machines, and, the score turned out )))Do not know whether again such) But your way also try, although they as in the dash will not be able to try to, they immediately in the crumble all dumped on the shelters))))

s
sem134 02.12.20

If I didn't just fall into camouflage mode, I was waiting for everyone to calm down and spread their posts. And on the account of rifles TAC50 in accuracy better and M82 in range. I do not remember in what class will be the task where it is necessary at least from 350 meters exactly in the head to put, but the most fun I have it was the third time.

B
BlackTigerTK 02.12.20

sem134
The TAC-50 has a longer range. If you put more nipples, the maximum will be. This is if there are no additional parameters.

s
sem134 02.12.20

BlackTigerTK
I have the maximum range on the M82 and on the TAS-50, on the contrary, the accuracy at the maximum.

_
_Paul_ 02.12.20

Initially take a sight above the head of the enemy, and shoot. You'll see how much higher the bullet goes. And roughly lower the sight down on the head. It has its own distinctive sound in the head. You can't confuse it. Set the sight preferably with a marking on the range. It seems like Russian sights. Well, perk (I do not remember exactly called)sniper or shooter, the sight is drawn, so it is easier to shoot with it, he removes the penalty for the range. Almost at any distance you hit the central point.
TAC50 is exceptionally better than the rest of St. Try with it.

B
BlackTigerTK 02.12.20

sem134
So I specifically wrote that for the case when there are no additional parameters for the range:-)

s
sem134 03.12.20

BlackTigerTK
I see. Good luck with the pass.

d
dato231 22.02.21

who knows how to get through, make 2 headshots in 6 seconds 250 meters