3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bers321 02.12.20 12:43 am

Trophies in a long house (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

I killed half of the legendary creatures, got some garbage for them at the hunter and the inscription that the trophy is now in a long house. I dug it all in and out, and there aren't any. Can't anyone drop the screen? I'll see what they look like and where they are. I've got a bug.
4 Comments
Sort by:
y
yar1097 02.12.20

I saw the heads of a bull and a lynx on the wall in a long house. On the others, did not pay attention. In Eivor's room, the deer's head hangs, maybe it's a trophy too.

M
MaxValentiner 02.12.20

Similarly. Killed a deer and three wolves - a deer hangs, but do not know the trophy or just scenery, and wolves are nowhere to be found.

B
Bers321 02.12.20

The deer was at the beginning when we were shown our room. I haven't killed him by then. So that little thing of course, but still hurtful.

T
TanLas 08.12.20

I had a deer and a wolf just appeared on the wall in the central hall; bear, jackal and bull did not appear. Some bug seems - there are only the first two trophies, and then the slay.
Just after the murder of the Templar Piyavka, if you save her book, you can put it on the bedside shelf in the room Avor.