3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nastia-R 02.12.20 12:44 am

Bug with raid (not open chests with supplies) (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

In Oxendforshire during the raid on the Abbey of St. Albans there was a bug, when I approach the chest with supplies and Eivor calls for help, in order to help open the chest, no one comes. And the character endlessly waves his hand and calls for help. How to fix this bug?
I decided during this bug to throw this raid and return later to him. Now that I'm starting to raid this Abbey, Avor's warriors simply don't get up from the fight and run into the foray as many pipes into the horn
8 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dreamphyus 02.12.20

In most cases, you have to run around and get around until the NPS themselves ask for help. Basically, I do that after the first bug like that.

N
Nastia-R 02.12.20

Dreamphyus
The problem is that now just the raid does not begin. Although to go into the village alone and trumpet the horn, no one will come, though on the drakkar swim and click on the "raid", but the raid does not begin and the Vikings just do not get up with a fight

D
Dreamphyus 02.12.20

Nastia-R
Alas, I can't help with that.

i
insel260 02.12.20

Nastia-R
It was like that once. The warriors got into a fight and stopped disembarking from the ship during the raid. Only one thing helped - loading an earlier save.
If when opening the door / chest, when you raid, no one comes to the rescue, then Nps somewhere get stuck. Perhaps there is a fight in front of the door to the building, or prevents some object to enter the room. As I understood, Nps can enter the room only on the condition that there will be no obstacles in their way and the path will be wide and straight. There are a few places where you need to push the containers away from the aisle, if you push away the feeling, just that one character could pass - nps will be stupid. Like I said, they need a wide pass. Claustrophobs are.

N
Nastia-R 02.12.20

insel260
Yes, it's sad to catch such a bug. Fortunately, I often use manual saves, I'll see where the earlier save

G
Grimganga 02.12.20

Nastia-R Most often in narrow openings when you stand and wave your hand you block the tracking NPC before you, and he tries to run around you well another route to the chest is not, the second is all sorts of enemies who are in close radius behind the wall where the chest.
In this case, you have to go out to kill everyone, and run around the place and wait until the NPC itself initiates the opening of the chest. Interrupting raids or skipping the job on the map in 98% will lead to a bug in the game, this game is very stag.

A
ALEX86 02.12.20

They're stuck in the doorways. It's happened so many times. We just have to keep hitting and interrupting everyone until you completely clean up the sector. And wait until they call to open the chest.

A
Alexdelf1 22.02.21

In my last monastery in the south, everyone just went into the room and stood watching me call them) It
helped through returning to the camp