3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lonskaya 02.12.20 12:46 am

Missing treasure in Ledchestershire (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Hello world!

No one has ever encountered such a problem that there is nothing at the place where the treasure should be?

There is a map on your hands.
9 Comments
Sort by:
d
dilat 02.12.20

There's a screen of the place on the map

S
SPR1GGAN 02.12.20

Lonskaya
I have on the contrary, on the map is not a negate, and in the statistics of the region shows what to find)

wonderful game and patch that it all had to fix))

d
dilat 02.12.20

SPR1GGAN
Oh, there's going to be a lot of patches)

S
SPR1GGAN 02.12.20

dilat
aha when the game will pass, as it was with the chorus of ziro don)

d
dilat 02.12.20

SPR1GGAN
In fairness, Odysseus throughout his life after the release was well supported, adding DLC, new daily and weekly tasks, new mythical creatures, etc. MB, with Valhalla will be the same. And Horizon - what else could be there? I didn't hear anything, or I don't remember) I've been going on a long time...

S
SPR1GGAN 02.12.20

dilat
so what there should come out, when the game for 3 years kind of like, there just released everything that came out, the game at the time of release on the PC was already with the maximum content, but the port was a curve

e
erndevil666 02.12.20

I support the author. I have a regularity: If the treasure (on the treasure map) is in a well or a cave, then I can not take it. Elsewhere, no problem. Maybe someone has encountered?

d
dilat 02.12.20

erndevil666
Screening, what's the seat?

G
Grimganga 02.12.20

This bug, most often it occurs if the treasure is inside the enemy, most often occurs after a covert murder or a series of murders when you take a perk on the auto-collection. You need to reboot the area, change the floor, go to Norway, sleep in bed in your fortress,