3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Ely maze 25.01.21 11:50 pm

Valhalla vs RDR2 (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

SPR1GGAN
it's silly to compare two completely different games
29 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 25.01.21

Ely Maze is
stupid to compare two completely different games

It is even more stupid to write that the games are completely different, when the concept of "completely different" implies a complete absence of similar aspects.

S
SPR1GGAN 25.01.21

Ely Maze
what's nonsense? both games in the open world, with a similar formulation of the game basics, such as the development of settlements, the ongoing development of the plot and study cards, similar activity, hunting, fishing, randomly events and so on, the game has more in common than differences

I found it interesting comparison implementing similar mechanic , from different studios and engines
in general, the pictures and the effect are very similar

S
SPR1GGAN 25.01.21

yes, and I created a topic in the corresponding section, which, as it were, hints that it is the technical part that is being compared

E
Ely maze 25.01.21

SPR1GGAN
The development of the AC settlement was long ago, first in 2 parts and then in 3

Games in the open world, and this does not mean that they are all alike

S
SPR1GGAN 25.01.21

Ely Maze wrote:
There are a lot of games in the open world and this does not mean that they are all alike,
they are now all built on the same skeleton, try each other's best ideas,
I can drop you a couple of similar games,
horizon zero dawn and shadow of mordor
from all 4 games RDR2 differ only in the presence of full-fledged firearms

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 25.01.21

Gamnogala did not stand next to the mighty RDR2. In rederk one charisma of characters is worth something. Each is remembered, each is unique in its own way, in contrast to the artificial patterned vyrusofta. One rederke drama will already surpass all the last parts of the sashin. I can only put the storyline of the raderki with the legendary Witcher. And I went through the sea of ​​games. YouTubesoft to Rockstar, like to the end of the world. Only towers are capable of riveting almost the same enpis, changing either the beard or the hairstyle, but the Persian is the same. This is generally a wild horror (((Plus a bunch of questions on the map, the same type of additional missions and terrible optimization of all the last parts!

K
Klim Chugunkin 25.01.21

Ely Maze It's
not the games themselves that are compared, but the technical implementation, it's obvious. In what way is rdr better than what the assassin is, in general parity

S
SPR1GGAN 25.01.21

MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS wrote:
add. missions
and here someone got burned

M

SPR1GGAN wrote:
similar add. missions
So it is in terms of the same type of missions.

S
SPR1GGAN 25.01.21

MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS
that is, to find oils for the fire where the chelik is trying to burn his dead family
and the quest where the body drowned his brothers wants an alliance with you because he is the king of the island, is it the same type?

they are all different, with different moods, gemlei and storytelling

M

SPR1GGAN
These are units !!!! You know that yourself.

S
SPR1GGAN 25.01.21

MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS
what units, they are all unique

M

SPR1GGAN
What game are you talking about now ????????))))) We did not understand each other during the campaign) Ahahahah)
I'm talking about the sasin, where there are a lot of questions. Just remember one Odyssey. There are many questions on the map. Over time, they become even more and most of them are monotonous.

S
SPR1GGAN 25.01.21

MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS
I'm specifically talking about the valhalla, the odyssey was dull to the point and the quests there really were monotonous, I didn't even want to buy the valgal and took it only 10 days after the release, when the normal reviews went

t
transnigger 25.01.21

This is a joke?

S
SPR1GGAN 25.01.21

Koala is a
very detailed comment, I'm waiting for another genius

t
transnigger 25.01.21

SPR1GGAN
Of course, assassins are better in all this, you can take and coat.

S
SPR1GGAN 25.01.21

Koala
and someone say that somewhere is better, and somewhere worse?
as for me, almost everything is the same and at a normal level, in rdr only water is like jelly from gta4

t
transnigger 25.01.21

The levels are different

S
SPR1GGAN 25.01.21

Koala
levels of what? can you write normally? Or is it easier to ignore it with such a discussion?