3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
G3 tm 02.12.20 12:48 am

Insanely low phps on a good pc (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

I decided to go through the second part, but faced with the fact that I have the lowest fps
The characteristics of the PC are excellent, pulls everything you want on the ultras, and this thing with its requirements, a maximum of 10 fps
Tell me, is it possible to fix it in any way?
14 Comments
Sort by:
P
Patrick Star Online 02.12.20

Somehow you can. What is the answer to this question. The characteristics of the PC are excellent, not enough information. And he knows what settings, what system and what resolution you're trying to run.

O
OkGo 02.12.20

G3 tm
I remember that with the system that fits the recommended (q8200, gtx 260, 4gb RAM) FPS in the game did not rise above 20-30 frames at 1600x900 resolution, so I did not even pass the prologue.
The second attempt was made in the presence of gtx 1066. But even with such a map in the location with old quarries FPS notably sagged.

Apparently, it was UberSampling. You can try turning it off. And turn off Cinematic Depth of Field.

G
G3 tm 02.12.20

Patrick Star Online
Exposed ultra, but the situation is identical and on all other settings
(at the lowest, about 25)
By har-kam:
i7-9750H ; RTX 2080 ; 16GB of ose
Naturally a dozen, launched in 1920s1080

d
dilat 02.12.20

G3 tm
Is the game running on the built-in?

G
G3 tm 02.12.20

OkGo
Unfortunately, even getting in with the settings, the maximum that was possible is 30 phps
Naturally, this is far from what it should be. With other games such problems have never arisen

G
G3 tm 02.12.20

dilatdilat
If that's what you're talking about, you don't. It is installed on the outside

d
dilat 02.12.20

G3 tm
I'm talking about a GPU. We need to make sure it's running through a graphics card, not through a percent

S
SonyK_2 02.12.20

G3 tm wrote:
... faced with the fact that I have the lowest fps... Is it possible to fix it at all?
Is "extraordinary quality" off?
Spoiler

O
OkGo 02.12.20

G3 tm
Did I turn off the parameters?

P.S.: the author above, by the way, writes about him. Only in the Russified version of the settings.

g
gennaz 02.12.20

G3 tm
Turn off the exorbitant quality and FPS will rise to the skies.

Spoiler

G
G3 tm 02.12.20

SonyK_2
It doesn't help. Gives an increase of about 15 phps

G
G3 tm 02.12.20

dilat
There are suspicions that just through the interest. During the game, the card is not used at all, only the 00th load

G
G3 tm 02.12.20

As a result, the problem turned out to be in the firewood vidyuha. I don't know what happened to them, but after reinstalling the current drivers, everything fell into place.

D
Denis Kyokushin 03.12.20

G3 tm
It on your card should fly in 4K, like a plane, and in the FHD and even on the outside.