3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sith Maus 02.12.20 12:49 am

The problem with running after the patch (?) (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

It was just today. Before that, the game started normally and was passed by 51%. After the extreme patch yesterday, too, the norms were launched. Now at the start there is a die with the logo of Valhalla, but after it the game does not start, the cursor responds (twists the clock) as if something starts, but the game is not. Checked the files - all app writes, pumped the game - the problem did not disappear, reinstalled ubisoft connect and updated .netframework, which at the center of the update Win 10 hung - also nothing, removed gears 5 - the last set thing on the computer and also nothing. In short, the plastic world has defeated me. Helb plyse.
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sith Maus 02.12.20

Sorian, he created it in the wrong branch. I can't delete it.

V
Vertoderan 02.12.20

It's the same stuff. With the launch.

J
Jimm85 11.01.21

It's that these fagot developers have something with their hands, there was such garbage almost a month ago, I had to rearrange Windu, now today the same garbage is back, is it that while you go through the game two hundred times you need to rearrange Windows?! Nonsense, damn it!

d
dilat 11.01.21

I do not know if it is connected with the game or with iron (wood), but I have another problem - sometimes it can crash at a random moment. Sometimes after an hour, sometimes after 2, sometimes - not fly at all. Today, once in general, it hung so much that the same type of sound hung and the vidyuha or firewood "fell" with the display turned off and the inscription "No signal". Only the reboot on the system unit helped. On the previous patch, this was not, even on the release version it did not crash

a
andrey8594 11.01.21

Departures due to the fact that the game eats up RAM. I had 8 GB and at high image settings such crashes with a nasty sound periodically happened. Most often this happened when, after dynamic scenes in the game, cut scenes were included, for example, "finish it for sure". First I tried reducing the image quality to medium, crashes became very rare, once every couple of days. Then I bought a set of 16 GB. I set high settings again, the flights stopped altogether. I have msi afterburner and during the game the program shows how the consumption of RAM increases from 7.5 GB during launch to 15.6 GB after 3-4 hours of play.