3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WTFCK 02.12.20 12:49 am

The game brakes on a powerful iron. (Might and Magic: Heroes 6)

Wanted to play recently, installed and remembered why stopped playing last time)
In any settings, the game quite often slows down (fps is stable 50 but constantly appear friezes) not systematically, but randomly - can in 30 seconds frieze, and can in 2 minutes well and so on. I don't understand - is it my computer does not pull or the game is so optimized? I play on maximum settings.
My system:
Windows 7 x64;
AMD FX-6100 3.31 GHz;
8 Gb RAM;
GPU MSI PCI-Ex GeForce GTX 760 TF 2048MB GDDR5;
installed on SSD.
15 Comments
Sort by:
G
Glnai 02.12.20

One Word - Ubisoft

N
Negih 02.12.20

WTFCK
It's a game like that. Since friezes (it is friezes that occur in 5-10 sec per 1 second) - this is a problem of the game, and if hangs every 1.2 seconds, it is more likely PC. Throw the settings on the mines and try again. If lags remain, the problem is actually in the game. If you disappeared, then such optimization to some iron on your PC

n
nestrbob 02.12.20

I haven't tried Facehu, and if you play the turnip, you just have to find a normal - then there are no problems with graphics and friezes. Swing Might and Magic.Heroes 6.Gold Edition.v 2.1.1.0 q 4 DLC. (Buka). (2012). Repack

x
xzWhiteWolf 02.12.20

There are several options.
1. Not all games love SSD.
2. Virus.
3. It's all about the process. AMD is not a powerful comp)
Or a momb of gnarled repack. A penny is worth it. On the action in general for 90 rubles took.

S
SP-minus 02.12.20

4. Fuflo game

n
nestrbob 02.12.20

xzWhiteWolf
What's the big deal you wrote?
1. What does it matter which hard game is worth?
2. Even if it is a virus, what does it have to do with the iron (weak or powerful)?
3. Here you have complete misunderstandings. The performance of the CPU depends on its characteristics, not on the manufacturer's firm.

W
WTFCK 02.12.20

Negih
Tried to reset to the minimum - the difference almost did not notice.

W
WTFCK 02.12.20

nestrbob
I have a license.

W
WTFCK 02.12.20

xzWhiteWolf
I don't agree.
1. I haven't heard of any game conflicting with SSD or HDD. The only difference is in the speed of downloads and loads.
2. Totally agree with nestrbob.
3. I pointed out not a TOP but a powerful PC - this processor is the equivalent of the weakest version of the i5 (well, or slightly weaker).
4. I have a Might and Magic Heroes VI license: Complete Edition

B
Belomorkanal 02.12.20

WTFCK
I think that this game even on my "top" iron will lay, even when installed on the SSD.

W
WTFCK 02.12.20

Belomorkanal
Well then let's hope that the 7 part will be better in terms of optimization)))

I
IvanoffSerg 02.12.20

2WTFCK Try driver 301.42 for Windows, old, but so I passed, let's say, not a license. Then took the hammock in the stima because of the dynastic weapons, there the version of firewood no longer matters.

a
asrind1 02.12.20

It is still worth trying to install the official version of Windows.

T
TOMORROW BROCH 23.03.21

asrind1
what does windows have to do with it? Windows 10, is officially activated through hacking programs

D
DanBer 20.01.23

Sorry for the necrophilia...
On the old laptop with win10, I launched the game through "disable optimization", but on the new one, also with win10 (i5 12th, 3060), with this option, the game immediately crashes.
Okay, launched through the "window mode" (ProfileData). Changed it to full screen in game. Works, but on the 'mission map', when the hero moves (my or enemy), slideshow (fps 5-10). When the hero is standing or there is a fight fps>100. No matter what the graphics settings are, the result is the same.
Has anyone encountered similar?