3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Luzinkpot 02.12.20 12:54 am

What does Holly Grial's character mean? (Diablo 2)

I can't understand what these streamers there are collecting under Holly grial characters in the D2 setting.
At first I thought that the glove smack, but like no ... What's the point?
41 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sweety_Mustard 02.12.20

No, it's just a bunch of stuff of a certain type - all the onics or all the sets. In Diablo 2 there are no aces as such - that's what is invented to satisfy perverts who are used to such jerks in other games. Kill all the bosses with a sledgehammer - for example. Well, it would make sense - I have a search every season of the ring with a dual lych - a holy glass of XD.

s
shkulya 02.12.20

It's probably Magic Feind Persian. The goal is to get all the sets and onic clothes to one in d2. The grail as I understood is considered to get andtems like manga song, utec kadeceus, etc.

f
firkax 02.12.20

foreigners often come up with wacky names to incomprehensible what

T
T-Fox 02.12.20

Luzinkpot
It's like a chip in burnt d2 nerds, when they challenge themselves in the farm. It seems that under the conditions of holy grail, it is necessary to find all the uki everything set of clothes. For convenience, there is a site where you can celebrate the found things.
In short, it's not a one-year single-. and if you drive on the pg, then for a few years q)

L
Luzinkpot 02.12.20

And.. Understandably, the achivka karoche ...

L
Luzinkpot 02.12.20

T-Fox
Isn't the single harder than pg? We can change... for having a chest there.

f
firkax 02.12.20

I think it's about knocking it out.
so it's the same
Unless in a single you can get a map where you can fly to mefa very close
Although you get the tricks it can be said unfairly, but what logic can be discussed in single-competition competitions for years

s
shkulya 02.12.20

Luzinkpot
there they have /players 8 at least and the same layouts of cards

S
Sweety_Mustard 02.12.20

On the pg of the holy glass the character is a mule of 1 lvla, which sits in a chat. Mangson was a ksta.

T
T-Fox 02.12.20

firkax
What do you get? It's a feature that the twins have made on purpose. No? Prove it.

And in the single drop of the mates and sets above. Who knows what aler was spinning and what the chances of a drop on the pg. Then you'll be a tirade and a manga son for a few seasons to look for.

Luzinkpot
Sweety_Mustard
Trade, of course, is excluded. You only think what you knocked out.

s
shkulya 02.12.20

Mang Song on pg knocked out personally :) but it's easier to get into a single if it's a sff.

T-Fox
and also near specially made respek and rundrop normal BabyRage, but it's still more fun to play than There)

S
Sweety_Mustard 02.12.20

T-Fox wrote:
Trade, of course, excluded
and I have Barygan's Holy Grail.

f
firkax 02.12.20

T-Fox
The twins simply did not bother to protect the single from unintended advantages, because the single for obvious reasons to protect even from hard cheats is useless
and what's the lie about the elevated drop of mates and sets? there's only runes promoted, and then -- if it's a single new version

T
T-Fox 02.12.20

firkax
it's not proof, it's just your assumption, which doesn't even hold up to be considered seriously. The Twins did not want to defend... They themselves introduced the card rerol function after a change of complexity. If they didn't want to, they wouldn't.

Not "enhanced" but higher than pg. And it's not just my opinion.

f
firkax 02.12.20

It's not a "reroll function," they're the ones who scored three card options. The map with um just wipes the card from the normal, and when going backwards there is nothing left but to do it again (and wipe the knight).
Maybe in the beginning we wanted one for all the difficulties, so we thought that when moving to the next difficulty would be good another card and did the same reroll, but it is not a tool of the player and the order of transition to the next difficulty. About going backwards - well, it works and okay, who needs it? Most likely, this reroll would be considered an inconvenience on the contrary (the player tried to study the card and then it was clouded), but did not consider something worthy of fix.
Intentional reroll can not be considered a normal course of play. The map is generated to make the player interested in passing it. If the player in the single does not want to pass something - of course his right, you can at least immediately in the editor to draw all the quests and an open card, but do not have to talk about the gameplay.

at the mates - not elevated and not higher
runes - in the single increased from 1.13

S
Sweety_Mustard 02.12.20

firkax

that's the thing, that there is a reroll - and even a collector's edition is not provided.
Everything works as intended, if you didn't know! Xd

T
T-Fox 02.12.20

firkax
and did the same reroll, but it's not a player's tool but an order of transition to the next difficulty
Are you a former blizzard employee? Or are you moving your mind back under the guise of truth? The roar did - done. So it's game mechanics. He won't. And mechanics, you know, consciously created mechanics.

at the mates - not elevated and not higher
Is this an official statement?

f
firkax 02.12.20

I mean, under the guise? It is.
Don't confuse the new card on the new difficulty and reroll the old card on the old difficulty because you just scored to save it.
There is also such a "no cheat" for example (the speedrunners are used): a Persian is created, his save is backed somewhere, the whole map is scouted, then the save rolls back from the backpab, the recording is turned on and it plays with an undiscovered card, but knowing where. No third-party programs are used here, but in my opinion it is obvious to everyone that in fact it is maphak. And it's obvious that no one has given up on doing a single to protect against it - works as is, so that those who want to pass the rules, can.
Or another one: the save also bekaps (on the htz), regularly, and when you rip it is restored from the backup. Don't cheat either?

Ofc.

S
Sweety_Mustard 02.12.20

firkax
You have some stupid examples - you still say about the hexeditor, they say saves can be edited. The card reroll is done right in the game, not in the console, without going anywhere or editing files/folders with the game.

O
Obsessed 02.12.20

Ofc.
Amen, Yopt! ;D