3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MAX_x5.452 02.12.20 12:59 am

What do you think the rules of the game will be? (King Arthur: Knight's Tale)

Very similar to Disciples 3 in graphics and atmosphere.
6 Comments
Sort by:
J
JoKeRD07 02.12.20

MAX_x5.452
The interface looks exactly like disciples, but it's too early to tell.

D
Dzumm 12.01.21

At least, at least ...

D
Dartflame 15.01.21

I have a premonition that a very cool igruha will turn out, I will definitely buy it.

N
Nightma [R] e 29.01.21

At the moment, the game is very early alpha version in early access. There is no customization and will not be, because it will not fit in lore. Each has its own unique equipment. There is practically no content in the game, and I think if you add finishing moves to the game, then this makes up for everything with interest. For combat here, well, very clumsy ...
The potential of the game is huge, still a new setting in this genre.

O
Oleg Sokolov86 29.01.21

There is not enough army here, only heroes, the emphasis on tactics and strategy such as building a building and collecting the rivers, the source of the rivers is of course tasks, so you have to choose between one thing, and finally the chip that still remains is faith who played will understand there are 4 ways of tyranny, righteousness, Christianity, old gods. There is also Loyalty, everything wakes up depending on which path you go villain or virtue). The game is similar to the atmosphere of the game Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars, and the building is similar to Iratus: Lord of the Dead, Darkest Dungeon.

x
xoen 01.05.22

Yes, you can play. Dialogues at least do not strain .... yet.