3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pixy96 02.12.20 01:00 am

There was a nasty bug (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

In the last chapter, in Yorkshire, in the quest "Self-satisfaction of honor" before the battle you need to talk to Ljupina but she is stupidly dead and it is impossible to interact with her. Tried all the logical options, those support itself do not know how to repair it.

Please, who has a save before going back to Norway and the final, please throw.
14 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pixy96 02.12.20

D
Dartflame 02.12.20

Don't you have a car saving early?

p
paflik 02.12.20

The same problem with Lufwin, only in another quest.
In the chain of tasks "city of greed" in the point return to Ljoughin, there is no mark and the quest stood up. Further passage is not possible. Earlier saves don't help. It's exactly the same when you cross. 80 hours of play!

Video with bug:

I
Ilya Lyapin 02.12.20

paflik
so go to the archives

p
paflik 02.12.20

Ilya Liapin
Went. A golk. nothing happens. in general, a couple of times switched from the last available save in Yorvik, the same result. went to the archives himself a couple of times, zero result. changed the settings of the game. restarted, checked the game files. I went to the ravenstorp, canceled the chain of tasks, started the same result again. Panic. earlier saving already at 30 hours of play. (instead of 80 passed) it's a line of some kind.

I
Ilya Lyapin 02.12.20

paflik
I have a bug in Yutunheim, the giant's mitt doesn't go through, the quest chain has broken down.

p
paflik 02.12.20

Ilya Liapin
It looks like the same situation. revered on foreign forums, there is a problem with the same Liefvina, but at the end of the game (like she's dead when you have to talk to her). I hope it's fixed. I won't find the strength to do it all over again. went completely and Asgard and Yutunheim, collected all the treasures, secrets, and artifacts in the traversed locations. it's a hopeless thing.

S
SPR1GGAN 02.12.20

another phobia to the passage of the game))
in my yubiks every assassin had with such a critical bug, I remember how in 4 parts of the seiva many fell down

can in the trainer shoved the opportunity to rise the dead NPC)

j
jax baron 02.12.20

SPR1GGAN
Hmm and I didn't have that in the 4th part and in the odyssey was not here in the shaft waiting for the pirate patom to write off there can decide on their own.

p
paflik 02.12.20

I can give one piece of advice to everyone. more often, each return to the ravenstorp is kept separate by saving, or it will turn out like me (the last save on 30 hours of the game, instead of 80).

p
paflik 02.12.20

Comrades, I'm asking for help. Does anyone have a save in front of Yorvik. I'd be very grateful. preferably with Asgard passed.

k
kazak119 08.12.20

Unpleasant bug, yes it's a disaster!)) I have in the game 144 hours, passed all, licked every cave and here on you %$(Ljufvina is dead WTF)))

k
kazak119 08.12.20

Pixy96
You never managed to finish the game?

P
Pixy96 17.12.20

kazak119
No. Took saving from another person.