3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nekit Kot VK 02.12.20 01:02 am

The quick became hostile (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

People, hello to all, I wonder why the quick newcomers in the village become the enemy?
Maybe I killed someone on the quests of Sidorovich and Bartender?

The quests that I performed on the murders (in brackets explanation to the task which is displayed in the PDA):
1) Kill a stalker - Kill a stalker nicknamed The Demon
2) Kill a stalker - Kill a stalker nicknamed Ghoul
3) Kill a Stalker - Kill a Stalker Wizard
4) Kill a stalker - Kill a traitor (Bald asks to kill one stalker who washed away with very rare artifacts)
5) Kill a stalker - Kill a stalker-trader (Kill a stalker ... yes, not the best robot ever to raise your hand to a colleague. However, paying is not bad, and perhaps this is the main thing?)
6) Kill a stalker - Kill a stalker nicknamed Stuffed
7) Kill a stalker - Kill a rookie stalker (Finish a rookie stalker who may not be a beginner at all... Who is it then? It's going to take the hell out of them, though! The main thing is that the work is not dusty.)
8) Kill a stalker - Kill a "trade representative" (Kill a "trade representative."
The second task - I do not remember from whom, like from Sidorovich 9) Kill a stalker - Kill the "trade representative"
Second Job 10) Kill a Stalker - Kill a Stalker-Trader
Second Job 11) Kill a Stalker - Kill a Rookie Stalker

Failed jobs:
1) Protection of the camp - Protect stalkers on the Agroprom (On the agribusiness to repel the attack of bandits on the camp of stackers)

Sidorovich has all the tasks done. The bartender has some assignments left. I didn't touch the newcomers in the village, and Shustro himself didn't touch him.
Version: Steam 1.0006. MOD: lootmoney

6 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nekit Kot VK 02.12.20

o
oleg199966 02.12.20

Nekiit Cat VK
What about Tolik and Petruha's team?

N
Nekit Kot VK 02.12.20

oleg199966
Hz

N
Nekit Kot VK 02.12.20

oleg199966
can he become hostile if Tolika and Petruhi's team kill?

o
oleg199966 02.12.20

Nekiit Cat VK
if you touch one of them- The quick will become hostile

N
Nekit Kot VK 02.12.20

oleg199966
I get it, I'm going to check.