3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vilgaks 02.12.20 01:04 am

BAG in the quest "From Fire and to the Hollow" (SPOILER) (Fallout 4)

At the very end of the quest, when you enter the room with the hostages, the beginning of the cat-scene with dialogue is interrupted by the fact that Jake begins to shoot me, if I shoot back, I am attacked by all.
Used disable on it, then nothing happens at all, everything is simple, talk to no one, when shot at them - attack.
Decided to use disable not immediately, but before the interruption of the scene by his shots, and then, before he speaks, he will use it.
In general, it got better, but when the cut-scene ends, regardless of the outcome of the dialogue, he pounces on me, and then all the others.
Tried to use setrelationship player 0/1/2/3/4, but it is useless, it remains aggressive, because of all this I can not pass the quest.
I really hope for your help, can you make him friendly, forbid to attack?
The code tcai is also useless, it does not shoot at me, but it becomes hostile, the quest still falls.
6 Comments
Sort by:
h
hzKtoYaEst 02.12.20

Vilgax
Godmod try

V
Vilgaks 02.12.20

xKtoyyEst
What for?

h
hzKtoYaEst 02.12.20

Vilgax
shoot them! (although I haven't played yet, do you have to negotiate with them?

-
-ManiaK- 02.12.20

the same problem, only I go all aig, interrupt that is not a problem, but at the first passage it was normal.
I tried to go into the house with a stealth battle, still all agitated and killed prisoners. The scene doesn't even begin.
download save BEFORE, tried, did not help.
and the same story with Valentine's day, in the end instead of a peaceful settlement of the issue with the return of the girl home had to kill all ...
level of difficulty survival, pass covertly.

UPD: I found a kind of working option, took out Schlack and the others, and blocked off the kid Finch, then found him and he no longer attacks and kind of apologizes.
settlers could not be saved.

What are these bugs for? I would like to know that if possible to avoid in the future

O
Old_Nick 02.12.20

-ManiaK- wrote:
I'm just going to get all the gos,
Did you go to the SB?
She's got a glitch, not the whole sat, but helmets. If the GG helmet of any type with the illumination of targets or helmet X01 (with this happens and without illumination), the quest non-writings can immediately go off, without dialogue. Virgil, Kelog, etc., etc. Treatment - to remove the helmet before entering the location (inside - already useless)

E
Eremite_City 02.12.20

TCAI code to help! No one's touching anyone. Further - on the situation ...