3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BAD666 02.12.20 01:04 am

Does the Amazon fall on the pvp from the 1st hammer? (Diablo 2)

Let's vote!
On average, if the Amazon is not stupid.
Considering that the Hummer is wearing a DR(gaze'dungo and more). Damage from 11-11k. [enigma, 125fcr, kolca, skillers]
If you spend jah sur on bered coa, and on the stick 24 statz still ber, it will come out there only 12-13k damage. It takes a lot of dex and str, big loss hp.
Do you need all these calculations at all?
So maybe it's better to put 9-10k and stuff the Hummer hp?
18 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grinaaa Morningstar 02.12.20

And if we vote, will the Amazon fall or what?

D
DELETEEND 02.12.20

BAD666 wrote:
Do you need all these calculations at all?
No.
Not a blogodori.

T
T-Fox 02.12.20

BAD666
I didn't do the pg amku with 2.4k hp without the bo. but that was an experimental build. here, I think everyone is running around with 1.5k (9k hammer enough)

Z
Zigzag-V 02.12.20

And here in general Amazon, if you have a rune on the above described build, I doubt the appropriateness of the answer

[
[[gmr]] 02.12.20

T-Fox
1.5? It's a sy.... Amka should hold 1 hammer, "how not to twist"))))

[
[[gmr]] 02.12.20

Zigzag-V
The above-described WORK WITH crooked hands, alas, will not help the poor African-American in the battle with The Rayot.

T
T-Fox 02.12.20

[[gmr]]
charged fell to 13k in the dr. schmoot. Then you need to drive up to 2.2k...

F
F1r34ng3l 02.12.20

T-Fox
In the three set of amka is yours?

T
T-Fox 02.12.20

F1r34ng3l
this time in mavina. Experimental, remember?

S
Sweety_Mustard 02.12.20

Discuss whose building is stronger - negro or femka? Xd
Uh, the guys used to worry about whether the tiger or lion bear was stronger.C.

O
Obsessed 02.12.20

Sweety_Mustard, informative video about the difference in strength of the builds:
Spoiler

P
Prismatic 02.12.20

Sweety_Mustard
Batman or Superman?

S
Sweety_Mustard 02.12.20

Prismatic
At least so.

k
kot-stargazer 04.12.20

It is important to understand what amka, if dexazone then there is little kp, but the swirls usually at least some but there, and they steer as not to turn at the amka.
If it is a hybrid amka poizon / bow, then there is a lot of hp, under 3k happens and usually the swirls of the dips are soaked up to 20, then it is generally difficult to get, and if it hit the hammer it exactly holds, I usually played hybrids and they kept.

K
Kover 06.12.20

Voted, ama must now fall.

K
Kover 06.12.20

Voted, ama must now fall.

B
BAD666 06.12.20

I originally pointed out if it's not stupid.
So here we are. How the fight will take place. Dialogue on fair pvp. With a 1650hp base standart.

moderate pvp to my opponent (Ame): "Hear, er, don't hurry. Did you wear everything?
.... and there's a queue of 5 ass who say, "How much can they change already!? Let's get out of here without a duel, we'll still beat them with a mind blast."
rival (ama): "Oh, that's yes, I brake from the factory. yes, I'm going to put him on the wrong 20 20 xp and I'm going to hit 2.4 hp.
moderate pvp: "ok" (quick response to the brake) (ame).

Total.
Ama drags (dodges) 7-8 hammers for a hit. That is, 14 hammers will withstand and only the 15th will kill.
And how many times can you hit it successfully, 2-3 times?
There is always a way out, you need to somehow clamp it. But still according to preliminary calculations more than the 1st victory hammer will not get, if the game is up to 3, as usual.

There we go...

m
magyarorszag 08.12.20

BAD666
You've got to pinch it somehow.
Swirls combo hummu in aid